Chapter fourteen

Naruko felt a little out of place in the glamorous palace and as the day drew to a close so began her nerves.

This was all so new to her. For the first time in her life she didn't know what to do, no spur of the moment plan, just blank.

" Shizuka escort my mate to her  room."

Naruko caught a glimpse of a mouse demoness before she was 'escorted' to the room.

More like dragged, probably think I'm going to escape or something.

Naruko sighed as the mouse demoness shyly showed her around the suite unknowingly picking at an old wound and resousing memories of  her close friend Hinata.

************************************

Shizuka observed her new mistress discreetly.  While the demoness was undeniably beautiful there was a aura of peace that surrounded her, drawing in those around her. Though despite the small smile that continuously graced her lips, Shizuka glimpsed a hint of sadness in her stunning azure eyes.

Her quiet sigh interputted Shizukas musings and with a bow she gave her mistress some solitude while she puzzled over her new mistresses expression.

************************************

Naruko collapsed on the silken sheets and  closed her suddenly heavy eyes.

Just for tonight, let me not dream...