Chapter four

A bright flash of crimson illuminated the forest of inuyasha,  sendong several species of birds scattering in every direction. Naruko groaned and opened her eyes to the bright morning sun, flinching when its rays hit her sensetive eyes. Once her new senses had adjusted to the light, she gazed around in amazement and with slight heartache at the all too familiar sight of the forest which reminded her so strongly of one back home. She gave a small smile and got to her feet and walked over to a nearby stream; the image that greeted her was that of an exotic looking woman with pale skin, three whisker marks across her cheeks and slited azure eyes. Naruko opened her mouth slightly on shock only to reveal longer than normal canines; this movement caused some of her waist length blonde hair to fal away showing her now pointy ears. Naruko sighed.

I could be worse I suppose.

She stood up from the streams bank and noticed that her tattered clothes were mended and Sasukes sword, K usangi blade was strapped to her back . She also noticed that she had retractable claws like that of a fox. Naruko sighed again and directed her body toward the smell of a nearby village.  Before entering the place she cast a henge on herself, not wanting to cause mass panic with her odd features, the memories of Kyuubi told her humans genrally didnt like things that were different.  She was just about to enter when something small and orange slammed into her lower legs, dispelling the henge.