Searching

It's been a few months since Bruce vanished, and a few months since Batman seemed to start acting weird. However, to the media, Bruce Wayne has been missing. Leaving his eldest, Dick Grayson. In charge of Wayne Tech, and to raise his two brothers.

The team have also noticed how Batman's been acting weird, he's been giving them more missions. Not just any missions, these missions are more to what the team have always wanted. Granted, he wasn't the only Bat who was acting weird. It was the entire BatClan, which was extremely unsettling because it made them feel like they were hiding something from them all.

Nightwing wasn't really seen outside Blüdheaven anymore, I mean sure he showed up when they needed him, but then he would vanishe. The original members miss their younger brother, and they still miss Wally. Robin changed his name to Red Robin, and he even got a new suit. Which surprised Cassy. Even Batgirl was different, she changed her suit design and was the person the other bats went to for information.

There were even rumors spreading amongst the heroes, that there was a new Robin and a new bat and that was why the entire BatClan was suddenly so different. However, nobody was brave enough to confront any member of the bat fam to justify that.

The team was waiting for Batman to arrive, he had said he had a mission for them. He arrived a few minutes after they arrived, and had a eight year old boy with him. He looked like he was in a Robin costume, but it had a hood and wasn't anything like the ones they'd seen before which made it hard to confirm his identity.

"Team, as you know, almost a year ago, Wally vanished." At this, the team grew sad, and Artemis was getting angry, because where the hell was Batman trying to go from this?!?

"Well, Nightwing has been doing considerable amount of research, and has been conversing with Flash and Impulse. He's discovered something, and it is about Wally." Batman Said, and the before mentioned boy stepped forward, then spoke.

"He's alive." At that, hell broke loose, the team was protesting, and some just stood there in shock. Batman had his jaw clenched, then just lost patience.

"ENOUGH!" He said, and instantly everyone shut up.

"Wally is trapped in something called the speed force, it's this place or entity, as flash calls it, where speedsters get their powers from. Flash has been in the speed force before, and knows how to get Wally back. Your mission is to help him, due to how much focus this will require." The team was speechless, did Batman just assigns them a personal mission?!?!

"Come on Robin, we have to get back to Gotham." Robin nodded, then he duo went through the Zeta Tubes, leaving behind a shocked team.

-0-0-0-

Ok, so exiting the Zeta, me and Dami arrived in the Batcave. Jay bird was wearing his new suit, it was similar to his red hood one, but less gang leadery. Tim was in his new suit we built together, and he looked determined. Looking down at Dami, I saw he was checking his utility belt.

"Where's Babs? She doesn't expect us to put all of Arkham's worst back in there alone, does she?" I Asked, and Barbra stepped out of the shadows in her newly armor reinforced suit, smirking.

"Of course not, but you need to make a better plan this time." She said, and I agreed. Last time we went to Arkham, it was a week after I became Batman again. I tried to do things the way Bruce would, but everything failed.

"Yeah, the new plan is to take everyone down and put them back in prison. No killing, but if you need to brake some things, do it. Also, nobody fights Joker alone.

Unlike Bruce, I know you all are ready to face him, he's just too unpredictable for us to do it alone. We don't have the experience fighting him to, so make sure you listen to that one rule." I Said, and they nodded.