Closure

This is kinda a fluff chapter, it's where you hear each of the conversations the bat fam makes with comatose Bruce.

It had been a week, a week since Dick let his walls down and literally acted like a scared little boy. In this week, every member of the bat fam visited Bruce daily. They had a schedule, first would be Alfred, then Dick, Jason, Tim, Damien, Dick again, then Barbra would stop by once every other day.

In each of these visits, every member had their own confession with the bat. Alfreds was more of a lecture and update on life in the Manor.

-0-0-0-

It was my time, I opened the door to his room, and sat down in the chair. I've been doing his for days, yet I feel like I still haven't told him everything.

"Hey Bruce, I know. I'm probably the last person you would have guessed would be here right now, but Golden Boy got my head back on straight." I began, like usual.

"Things have been stressful lately Bruce, Gotham has gotten worse. It took us all by surprise, especially Goldy." I Said, as I felt myself ease into being not hostile.

"More lunatics, more danger, and more crime. We weren't prepared, we weren't ready. It came so fast, the day after Dick agreed to be Batman, everything just got out of hand." I Said, as I leaned on my knees.

"We're barely managing to keep Gotham in one goddam piece, all five of us aren't enough. Dicks thinking about having this girl, Cassy, I think she's called, join us. But, he's not sure he'd be a good mentor, or if his gut is right." I let out a bittersweet laugh.

"His gut is never wrong, he needs to remember. Also, I'm scared for him Bruce. He's doing too much, and he's starting to drift away. Dick barely sleeps, barely eats, he only ever is working. We all know he's not invincible, that he's only human. Yet, he won't slow down." I Said, as I balled my fists.

"We really could use you Bruce, all of us, Dickhead most of all. You were always the strongest one, the smartest, and braver than us. Dicks had to go to some crazy plans for us to just be able to take down a villain now, and it's gotten so bad, he doesn't care who we end up fighting, as long as we have at least someone helping us." I Said, as I began to stand up.

"Please, get your ass out of that coma. Your family needs you, I need you. Just please, come back to us." I say, as I left. I still ain't good at opening up to people, but I'm better than before. So, I'm just glad I was able to speak with him.

-0-0-0-

I sat down, as tears fell from my eyes. It was strange seeing him this way, he always seemed untouchable, like nothing could take him down. Yet, here I am. Sitting at the foot of his bed, looking at him attached to a heart monitor.

"Bruce, I can't believe I didn't realize sooner. I should have helped Dick more, done more, done anything. I feel lost, you trained me to be a good detective. Yet, I was useless when we where looking for you." I Said, as I felt regret building.

"It wasn't even us who found you, this new undetermined person did, they go by Spoiler. I'm pretty sure Dick knows who they are, but he's not said anything." I Said, as I let out a dry laugh.

"Dick, he's loosing himself. All these responsibilities, they are drowning him Bruce. He's so unsure of himself, so convinced that he's ruining your name." I said, and I felt so lost.

"We all are, now that your back, we all are so happy. Yet, you're still not really back. We need you to get out of your coma, this family is lost without you. Bruce, we won't be able to keep this within this house much longer. So, please, come back to us." I Said, as I got off the bed, then left the room. I couldn't talk anymore, it was too hard. We need him, but what would happen if he never comes back?