Effects

Alfred was sitting in a chair, just watching the boy he practically raised, as he slept on in his coma. Then the door opened to the med room, and two people entered.

"Thanks again for agreeing to this Alfred." Diana Said, and the Butler smiled.

"If it'll help Master Bruce wake up, then I'll let you try. He is needed by Master Richard, and Gotham needs Batman." Alfred Said, and J'hon nodded.

"I promise, I'm gonna try to bring him back." He said, as he then entered the mind of his friend.

He saw Bruce, the man was surrounded by white, and he was just sitting there. J'hon  approached the man, knowing that Bruce needs to wake up.

"Bruce." He said, and Bruce spin around.

"J'hon? You're here, you're really here." Bruce Said, as he gave J'hon a hug.

"It's good to see you my friend, you wouldn't believe how hard things have gotten." Once he said this, Bruce began to worry.

"Why? What happened? I know that Gotham has gone to hell, and that there are two new girls that Dick has trained. What else has happened?" Bruce Asked, and John sighed.

"Well, the kids just managed to save Gotham. They've been fighting nonstop for a whole month, Gotham hasn't been able to get in contact with anyone since the fight began.

A bomb was dropped on your kids, don't worry, they're all alive. However, Tim and Damien have broken limbs. Orphan had a nasty gash on her stomach, oh, Orphan is one of the new girls.

Barbra, Spoiler, both got concussions and mild sprained limbs. Jason dislodge his shoulder, and has a sprained ankle, as well as mild head trauma. Dick, well, he's not doing good." J'hon said, and Bruce sighed.

"I heard, he's loosing himself. Starting to doubt his skills, and just caving under all the pressure." Bruce Said, and J'hon sighed.

"No, that was before the battle. Now, I'm sorry Bruce. But Dick, he's in a coma. His stress levels just got too high and they caused his body to shut down, but his inability to rest also caused it. He was just too stressed for too long, and had not enough sleep. We don't know when he's gonna wake up, but we know that your kids need you now more than ever." J'hon said, and Bruce looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Please, I need to wake up. I've been trying for a long time on my own, but I can't. I need to go see my kids, I need to meet Damien, Stephanie, and Cassy. Please, J'hon wake me up." Bruce Said, and his friend nodded. Then his eyes began to glow, and pretty soon, Bruce was opening his eyes.

-0-0-0-

Bruce

As I opened my eyes, I was surprised by the lack of pain I felt. I also was surprised by how sharp my senses where, normally, if I go into a coma, my senses are slightly dulled.

"Master Bruce, it is a relief to see you up again." I smiled, oh how I've missed Alfred.

"And its a relief to see you again Alfred." Bruce Said, as he slowly sat up. He saw Diana and J'hon, and he gave them slight smiles.

"Thank you, for waking Master Bruce up. Our family hasn't been quite the same since he was brought home, and I feel Master Richard needs this especially." Alfred sad, as he handed me my batsuit.

"We want to help Dick to, it's not healthy. The way he's been living, we can only hope he gets better soon." Diana Said, and I put on my suit.

"Please, take me to my kids." I Said, once i was all suited up. Diana nodded.

"Bruce, there are some you may not recognize. For you've been gone a while." J'hon said, and Batman sighed.

"I know, but I want to see Tim and Dick, meet Damien and Stephanie and Cassandra, also see Barbra and Jason." I Said, and his friends agreed. They led him to the room where his kids where, however, Nightwing was being moved to his own room. Due to him being in a coma, he was getting moved to somewhere where he could get the proper machines hooked up to him.

"Oh Dick." Bruce Said sadly, when he saw his eldest getting wheeled to another room. He was so pale and he looked so sick, it made Bruce's heart clench. He entered the room, and felt even worse.

All the kids, looked bad. I could tell, and I could also see how exhausted they where. They all where pale, and had worn expressions. I could tell they also weren't fighting the sleep, they just accepted it.

"They're lucky, if Dick hadn't been able to get them into the batplane when he did, they would have died." Said Diana, and I looked down sadly. Dear god, what type of father am I? I left my oldest with so many responsibilities, not just regular ones, but hero responsibilities as well.

"This is my fault." I Said, and my friends looked at me in shock.

"What?" Diana said, and I sighed.

"It's all my fault, I'm the reason they are even in this situation in the first place." I Said, but J'hon stepped forward.

"Bruce, how is this your fault?" He Asked.

"I got captured by League of Assassins, leaving Dick alone to deal with everything. He was left to handle Gotham, Wayne Tech, taking care of Tim, be Batman, run the Team, and he was forced to pick up the pieces from the invasion, alone." I Said, and the two sighed.

"Bruce, don't be so hard on yourself. Dick was fine, it wasn't bad till a bit after he started. It wasn't till Gotham started getting really really bad did his mask start to break, we know cuz that's when Nightwing suddenly just stopped." Diana Said, and I sighed.

"That May be, but Dicks the one who figured out Jason was still alive. He's the one who's been raising my blood son, and finding out I had one. He's the one who has been training Tim, and he's the one who's in a coma right now." I Said, and that's when I heard a moan. I turned, and saw it came from Tim.

-0-0-0-

Letting out a moan, Tim began to open his eyes. He could have sworn he just heard yelling? When his vision cleared, he had to make sure he was not hallucinating. Cuz standing before him was Batman, but Dick was unconscious?

"Dick?" He Asked, confused by what was going on.

"No, I'm not Dick Tim." Batman Said, and instantly Tim began to cry. It was Bruce, he was back. Two years worth of stress finally managed to burst forward, and turn into relief. Tim didn't care if it made him seem weak, right now he was just so relieved.

"Hey, Tim, what's wrong?" Bruce Asked, as his friends left to give the family the much needed time. Tim just continued to cry, Bruce took off his vowel, and gently took Tims off as well. Tim then hugged Bruce tight, not caring about his injuries.

"We thought we lost you, you wouldn't wake up. We tried everything, Dick tried everything. We've needed you Bruce, it's been so hard without you out there." Tim Said, as more tears began to soak his fathers shirt.

"I know Tim, but I was trying. I heard you, I heard all of you. I was trying to come back, I was trying the whole time." Bruce Said, and thats when Tim managed to calm down.

"Bruce, you have a son." Tim Said, and Bruce chuckled.

"So it seems I do, also, Jason." Tim paled, but Bruce gave him a comforting smile.

"It's alright Tim, and I'm not mad at any of you." He said, and that's when most of the others woke up. They all were shocked to see Bruce up, but the man understood.

"Wait a second, where's Golden Boy?" Asked Jason, as he groggily realized whoall was in the room. Bruce sighed, and looked down.

"He's in a coma, Dinah said it's due to overwhelming stress levels and nonstop work." Bruce Said, and all the batkids paled.

"Wait, Dicks in a coma now?" Asked Tim weakly, and Bruce sadly nodded.

"Richard was an imbecile, he should have listened to us. We should have sedated him more, forced him to rest." Damien Said, as he clenched his fist.

"We couldn't have done much Demon, Pixie boots is too stubborn to let anything keep his ass down." Barbra Said, and Bruce sighed.

"I've got to go talk with Clark, you all get some rest. You've seriously earned it." Bruce Said, before he walked out the room, leaving his kids to sleep.