Plan

The JLA founders where worried, worried about Batman. Not Bruce Batman, Dick Batman. He was barely twenty years old, and already dealing with more than a person should.

Bruce was rescued, they know that. However, they also know he's in a Coma. Batman has been seen less at the Watchtower, but still is just as active, if not more so, in Gotham.

"Ok, we all know we have to help Dick. We watched him grow up, we all love the boy. So, what are we gonna do?" Asked Wonder Woman, as she looked at her colleges.

"Can't J'honn Just Enter his mind and pull him out of the coma?" Asked Green Lantern, and they all felt like bashing their heads on Nth metal.

"He can, ok, now that we have a plan. We just need to figure out a good way to execute Said plan." Said Superman, and they all sighed.

Since he was brought home, Bruce is never alone. He is constantly monitored, and lives in a house that practically impossible to break into.

"That would be a good question, especially since all the bats can feel a hidden person around." Said Hawk Girl.

"It'll have to be when Dick is out of the Manor, and the bats are all in their cave." Said Superman, and they all sighed. This was gonna bs hard, and they all knew it.

-0-0-0-

Ok, so the situation in Gotham has gotten dire. We desperately need more help, and Spoiler and Orphan are our only options. I know Babs already has taken on Orphan as her ward, that's how I learned her name.

'Cassandra Cane'

Spoiler is more of a grey figure to me, I have a gut feeling that she's a good girl, but I've never actually seen her. Babs has, and she told me she can be trusted. That's how I got here, standing on the roof of Wayne Tech.

I was in civis, but had a hood covering my face. Also a mask on, just in case. Barbra May know these two girls, but I don't. This is also a no suit meet and greet, my mask was just a precaution. I heard three light thuds behind me, so I turned around.

There was Barbra, with two girls. Both seemed to be around Tim's age, my guess is the one with blond hair is about 15, while the other is about 13-14 ish.

"You wanted to meet these two." Barbra Said, I knew she was unsure of who I was supposed to be right now. So I just nodded, then decided I have no other options.

"Yes, since only you know them, care to introduce me?" I Asked, and Barbra rolled her eyes.

"The blond girl is Stephanie Brown, the girl with black hair is Cassandra Cain." She said, and I nodded. Stephanie is the daughter of a well known, new ish villain here in Gotham, popped up about a year ago. However, she looks eerily familiar.

"You were taken by the reach two years ago, weren't you." I Said to Stephanie, and she looked to taken aback by that question.

"How'd you know that?!?" She Asked, and I looked at Barbra.

"Think this is the right thing to do?" I asked her, she sighed.

"I honestly don't know anymore, it's been so long. However, I do know we need help." She said, and I thought about it.

"Think I'm making the right choice?" I Asked, and she gave me a smile.

"Your gut is never wrong, you are a good leader. Besides, we seriously need help, and these two girls are our last hope. It's getting too dangerous, we need more people." She said, and I agree. Gotham is almost too dangerous now at night, the slums have been almost completely overrun by gangs, mobs, villains, and Gotham's worst.

"You're right, it's just, last time, things where different." I Said, as I took off my mask. Barbra rolled her eyes.

"Last time, we had no choice." She said, and the two girls then decided to butt in.

"Ok, Barbra, what's going on?" Asked Stephanie.

"Yeah, Who is this guy?" Asked Cassandra, and Barbra looked at the girls.

"Orphan, Spoiler. I'd like you to meet Batman, or as he's better known as Nightwing, the first Robin." The two girls eyes widened, and Stephanie gasped.

"Wait, if Nightwing is Batman, then what happened to Batman?" Asked Orphan, and I sighed.

"That's what is like to know, but before I tell you my name, you both have to promise me you'll keep this a secret." They both nodded, and I took a deep breath.

"Yes, I'm Batman, and Nightwing. But, everyone else knows me as someone else." I Said, as I took off my hood. The girls gasped, and they looked speechless.

"You're Richard Grayson, the current CEO of Wayne Tech. Adopted by Bruce Wayne." Said Spoiler, and I nodded.

"Does that mean Bruce Wayne is Batman?" Asked Orphan, and I nodded again.

"Yeah, He was. Till about two years ago, a bunch of crazy stuff happened and then he had to go off world. I was filling in for him, he came back and I happily stepped down and resumed as Nightwing.

Then, a year ago, he just vanished. Gotham got worse, and needed Batman. I've been Batman since, and we need your help.

Gotham just keeps getting worse, and it's become too much for the five of us to handle. We need more bats, otherwise we will loose Gotham City." I Said grimly, and those words made them realize how desperate the situation has become.

"I'll do it, I started to take down my father. I want to help Gotham, I don't want to be like my dad. So, I'm in." Said Stephanie, and I smiled.

"Why not, maybe this way I can put the training my dad put me through to good use. Growing up in the League of Assassins, not a good thing, maybe this could be my redemption." Said Cassandra.

"Well, I've already reformed one person from that place. Maybe we can both help you, cuz he is a bit of a prick on that matter." I said, and Barbra whacked me upside the head.

"Don't speak of your brother that way, or I'll tell him."

"I'm just joking, yeesh, calm down." I Said, and Barbra and me both froze.

"Wait, when did you start joking around again?" She Asked, and I just looked at her in shock.

"I've got no clue, but come on. It may be a rainy day, but we've got training to do. We're gonna need you two tonight on patrol, might as well get some training in." I said, before the Batwing came into view.

"When I say, you're gonna jump." The three looked startled.

"What?!?" Barbra Cried our.

"We need to not draw attention, and this was the only thing I could think of. It's dark enough that nobody would see what we're wearing or get good visual on us, but bright enough to still do this." They hesitantly agreed, and then we jumped.

We all safely landed in the plane, then flew to the batcave. We were gonna train them, and get them good suits. Maybe now, Gotham will start to get better again. Maybe, maybe we will be able to make Bruce proud.