Found

They had stopped the Joker, however, needed to go back to the batcave. They all were exhausted, and about ready to drop. Going up against the League of Assassins while you can barely walk, big no no.

They all agreed they needed to get five hours of sleep, at least, before they headed out to save Bruce. So that's what they did, getting exactly five hours of sleep. Then eating, to please Alfred.

So at sunset, the bat clan headed out. Damien said that there was a hideout there in Gotham, and if Bruce was anywhere, he'd probably be there.

"Ok, remember. Take down as many Assassins as you can, remember, no killing. Our main Priority is Bruce, we have to get him out." Dick said, as they exited their vehicles. Then proceeded to go by foot the last ten blocks, in this situation, being too cautious had no hold.

"Ok, so that wear-house is the entry to the hidden base underground. You've got maybe ten stories till you reach the main floor, that's where they'd have hostages." Said Damien, and they groaned.

"Well, let's get going." Said Tim, as he snuck forward. The rest of the Bats followed, hoping that they all can get out of this alive.

Time skip....

Good news, they found Bruce. Bad news, Assassins found them. They all were back to back, and in a defensive position. Ready to fight to protect each other, that's all they've been doing these last few months.

"Ahh, Grandson. You finally come home, and I see you brought back our investment." Said Ras, making all the Bats growl.

"Jason's a person, not an investment!" Tim yelled, they all knew Ras knew who they were, that's no secret.

"Keep telling yourself that boy, and look at this. Replacement Batman, how cute. So tell me Richard, how does it feel to be in charge?" Ras taunted, and Dick held firm.

"Just give us back Bruce you bastard!" He shouted, shocking all the Bats.

"Did golden boy just cuss?" Asked a shocked Jason, and Tim nodded.

"My my, quite the temper we have there. Let's see how you handle our newest member." Ras Said, as he let Bruce fall to the floor. Tim instantly rushed forward to help Bruce, and so did Damien. However that was a mistake.

Bruce bolted up, and punched Tim back, and threw Damien into a wall. This enraged Dick, those where his little brothers.

"Bruce!" He said, as he approached his mentor and father.

"Bruce, this isn't you. You'd never hurt Tim, and Damien is your son." Dick said, but Bruce simply growled before launching himself at Dick. Dick was shocked, something was wrong with Bruce. He'd never attack them, that wasn't who he was.

He blocked the punch Bruce threw at his face, and dodged the kick that was aimed for his side. Dicks eyes widened, Bruce was fighting the way Damien had when he first arrived. Bruce was fighting to kill him, and killing is going against everything he stands for.

"Bruce snap out of it, this isn't you!" Dick said, as he began to fight his mentor back. He saw in the corner of his eye that Damien was up and headed to him, he was worried. Worried for Damien, sure Dicks trained him, but Bruce never showed Dick everything he could do.

"No, Robin, help the others. Please, they need help." Dick said, and Damien listened. Begrudgingly, he'd admit, but listened nonetheless.

Bruce threw another punch, and managed to break one or three of Dicks ribs. Thalia appeared out of nowhere, and smirked.

"Finish him off, end the life of this worthless brat." Thalia Said, as she tossed Bruce the gun. He had Dick pinned to the ground, and assassins had the rest of the bat clan pinned down.

"Don't do it Bruce, you're not a killer. You're a hero, you're a father. Don't do this in front of your kids, otherwise you'd be no better than the man who took your parents from you." Dick said, as he felt the barrel of the gun press on his head.

"Bruce don't do it!" Time and Barbra Screamed, both with pure terror in their masked eyes.

"I may have wanted you to be a killer once, but not anymore. Please Bruce, don't do it! Don't kill Dick, you don't kill!" Jason Cried out, and they all saw Bruce slightly hesitate.

"Father, please don't kill Richard. I know you don't kill, I know why you fight. Don't throw it all away by killing your first son, don't give in to mother or grandfather!" Damien Cried out, and that enraged Thalia.

"Do it, kill the bastards!" Thalia Screamed, but Bruce seemed to come back to his senses. He threw the gun away from him in horror, and looked down at Dick. The boy he's raised, they he had been holding at gun point.

"Bruce?" Asked Dick, and the man nodded. Dick sighed in relief, but then three throwing stars were thrown at Bruce. Damien saw them, and nicked them off course. However, they still hit Bruce, they just weren't fetal. However, the amount of blood that they are making him loose is.

"Jay, help me! Tim, Babs, Dami, cover our retreat!" Dick shouted, and Jason came rushing over. Together, they carried Bruce to the stairs.

"Jason, I'm sending Bruce up with you. Don't worry, I'll be right behind you. I just can't leave till everyone else is out." Jason nodded, as he shot the grapple up. It carried him away and out of sight.

Next to arrive was Tim, Dick quickly sent him up as well. Then Damien and Barbra arrived, he sent them up as well.

"Dick, you have to come with us!" Protested Damien, But Dick looked at him sympathetically.

"Little D, I have to blow this place up. So that it's no more use to the League of Assassins, I'll rush out as soon as I place the charges." Damien looked unconvinced but complied nonetheless, leaving Dick alone to hack the power generator to blow. Once he did, he shot a line up, and began his climb. That is till his rope was cut, Dick fell three levels.

He looked and saw it was Thalia, and she was pissed. He quickly shot another line, and went up faster. Thalia in pursuit.

"You shall die for turning my son against me!" She Cried out, as she tackled Dick through the window of the wear house. As he fell, he saw Jason dragging Bruce to an ambulance. Tim also telling them to get clear of the area, smart one Timbo. He thought, that's when the ground came. They hit it, hard.

Dick threw Thalia off him, and stood up. He saw inn the corner of his eye, the police and everyone clearing the area. Tim, Jason, and Damien rushing to his side.

"Thalia, you are defeated. Stand down, we don't have to fight." Dick said, and Thalia just sneered.

"You took my son away from me, you took my beloved, you will pay for all the things your existence has cost me!" Thalia Cried out, and that's when his brothers reached his side.

"Mother, stop this madness." Damien Said, But Thalia only looked angered.

"You've Chosen, so be it." Thalia Said, that's when it started to rain throwing stars. The stupid metal things got imbedded in all of their suits, and managed to cut down to their flesh.

Dick was hit the worst, probably cuz these people might have thought him the real Batman. Dick was sure glad he wore his Nightwing suit underneath the bat suit.

All five bats collapsed to their knees, and the protégés pressed their distress signals. Dick would've, but it was then that the wear house exploded.

Debris flew everywhere, the blast sent them all flying. Dick also pressed his distress beacon, cuz he knew they needed help, and the fact that debris now where part of the injuries. Yeah, he didn't want anyone dying today. Just for safe measures, he also sent their distress signals to the JLA. Oh well, Bruce can kill me later. He thought, as he lost consciousness.