Chapter 17

" Austin!"

A couple minutes later Brianna and Chase came in, looking as if they just woke up.

" What are you yelli-"

Brianna stopped talking as she looked at me. I had glitter glue all over my arms and legs and was only in my bra and panties.

How did he manage to get my clothes off without waking me up?

" Where the fuck is he?!"

" Uh.. I think you should look in the mirror," Chase said, trying to hold back his laughter.

I got out of bed and walked as fast as I could to the bathroom.

In purple, pink, and red marker was drawings of flowers and hearts on my face. He also wrote ' Austins the boss' across my forehead and ' bitchy' on my left cheek and ' annoying' on my right cheek.

I screamed and went back into the bedroom. Chase was laughing hysterically and left the room. Brianna was smiling but placed her hand over her mouth to try to hide it.

" This is not funny! Where the fuck is he?!"

As if on cue I heard the front door open and I stormed to him. Austin was putting bags of grocery's on the kitchen counter and Chase began laughing again.

" Fucking asshole!" I screamed at him.

He looked at me and held up his hands in surrender, trying not to smile.

" I didn't do anything."

I shoved him and he grinned.

" What the fuck?! I sleep over at your house and you do this shit to me?!"

" Our house."

" What?"

" You said at your house. Its our house."

" Asshole! Now you're correcting me?"

He laughed, now not able to hold it in.

" Nothings funny!"

" Oh sweetie. You didn't honestly think I wasn't going to get you back did you?"

" What the fuck did I do?"

" Remember? You put crazy string behind every door? Confetti and balloons everywhere? I brought that girl."

" That was forever ago! Fuck! This is a lot worse Austin! And you didn't have to bring up that skank."

" You're so cute when you're mad. Especially when you're only in your bra and panties. Lace. My favorite."

I blushed and stomped on his foot with my boot.

" Ow! Shit. That hurt!"

" How did you even get my clothes off?!"

" You're a heavy sleeper," he said, turning his back on me to put the grocery's away.

" You better pray this shit comes off or you're going to be dead."

" I told you not to mess with me from the beginning babe. By the way, its Sharpee. Good luck!"

" You fucking asshole!"

" Brianna! Come and help me try to take this childish shit off."

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the bathroom with me. After me taking a shower for an hour, I was able to get all the glitter glue off. After getting out and wrapping a towel around my body I had Brianna try and scrub the writings and drawings off the left side of my face while I tried to get the right side of my face.