Hello Miss!

It's been a busy day at the bar and Papa's been working really hard! He tried to cook though and that was a bad idea.

"Papa! Do you want me cook instead?"

I stumble out from behind the counter and infront of Papa, not without almost tripping over my feet.

"No can do Squirt, you just keep pouring the beer! Papa will do all the heavy work ok!"

I pout as Papa ruffles my hair and I go back to my job. I know I cook better than Papa but he wants to keep my cooking all to himself.

"That's no fair Papa, I wanna help too!"

All I get is a chuckle in response. I pout even harder and grab the empty jugs from Papa's hands.

"Ok, but you guys don't mess with my Papa or you'll regret it!" I yell at the men who were angry at Papa and head back to the kitchen. I telk Hawk that there were some scraps from him to eat and he went to do just that.

"Wait that's your kid? You don't look that old and she doesn't even look like you!"

Papa chuckles.

"Well she takes after her mother."

I ignore the Seven Deadly Sins gibber as I fill up until someone in big rusty armor walks in.

"Papa, they're scary!"

I shake and take cover behind Hawk.

Papa hops over the counter and asks Mister Rusty who they were but they passed before they could answer. I rush over to Papa and see that Mister Rusty is actually Miss Rusty, and she was super pretty too!

"Papa, we gotta help her!"

Papa nods and brings miss rusty to his room. Papa gives her a through inspection right before she wakes up.

"Hi miss!"

I run over and flop onto the bed.

"Welcome to the Boar Hat!"

I was really excited to meet her and Papa saw that. He soon picked me up by my collar and held me there. I squirm but to no avail, Papa's just way too strong! That's ok because one day I will be even stronger then him.

"Excuse me, but what am I doing here?"

Papa quickly answers her.

"You walked into my bar and passed out cold."

I was too excited that I blanked out of the rest of the conversation till Papa offered to cook miss Rusty something.

"No Papa, I'm going too cook her something! I wanna let her eat something edible! Stop being greedy with my cooking!"

Papa completely ignores me and heads to the kitchen, still holding me by my collar.

.
.
.

Miss Rusty starts crying from tasting Papa's nasty food but she still keeps eating it.

"See Papa, I told you I should've cooked for her!"

"Papa?"

I look over at miss Rusty and stand up confidently.

"That's right! I'm Papa's daughter, the name's Lyrelle!"

"Call her Squirt." Papa corrects.

After a bit of me pulling on Papa's hair and Miss Rusty telling us what she was looking for, some soilder knocked on our door demanding for Miss Rusty to come out.

.
.
.

"Is there a problem?"

Papa walks up and answers the door.

The knights demanded for miss Rusty to come out. Instead Hawk comes out with parts of the old armour put onto him.

"I am sir Hawk, Captian of Scraps Disposal!"

The knights got angry and picked up Papa by his collar.

"Hey don't do that to Papa!"

I run out and grab the knight's shirt as a distraction. Unfortunately, the knights see Miss Rusty run out the back. The run after but I soon follow.

"Miss Rusty, you need to run away!"

With my fast speed, I run past the knights and catch up to Miss Rusty. "Lyrelle, you must head back to your father quickly!"

I shake my head in defiance.

"No way Miss Rusty, I like you way too much for you to die!"

Miss Rusty wraps her arms protectively around me. Curious, I look up and behind me. There stood a big man.

I blanked out of the situation. Situations like these remained me of the past. Soon Miss Rusty and I are thrown over the side of the cliff.

I hug Miss Rusty tighter.

"Please don't die."

I whisper as Papa comes and saves us, then obliterating the big man. I run over to Papa with wide arms.

"Papa, that was really scary!"

Papa picks up my small body and lays my head against his shoulder. I quiver in fear at the thought of the past.

"It's alright Squirt, Papa's got you!"

Papa sooths my pain and transfers my tired tiny body onto Hawks back. I fall asleep happy.

Miss Rusty was still alive, that's all that mattered.