This is somewhat nice

"Are you sure, you've only just woken up dear. You should get some more rest."

"If I wanted more rest, then I wouldn't have had Edvard here slap this grogginess out of me. Now either you stop being a wuss or I do something, i dunno. It's just gonna be something bad."

My threat may be empty, but I can fill that emptiness with poisons. Not every poison is inherently deadly! Tested that fact myself. With the right amount, it can make you annoyingly sick!

Gloxinia raised his eyebrows in the Oh yeah kind of way. He shrugged, standing up and stretching both his arms and wings.

"Fine fine, I'll give you the scoop on our shared past together."

"And my past with Papa too!"

Gloxinia visibly cringed at my use of the word Papa. He's got something against me calling Papa Papa for some reason, I dunno.

"Hold on." Teddy Bear spoke up, his finger rubbing his chin. "Why hasn't she been able to access her memories till now? The seal has been released but until we met up with you, she hasn't had one memory pop up back in her head."

"Easy." Gloxinia shrugged as he turned back to us, a plain look to his face.

"Before, she was restricted by the seal. But now, her mind is sealing itself for protection since she wouldn't be able to handle the onslaught of memories if they all came on at once. Since we were engaged in our past life, I was a trigger to bring out some memories that involved me in some way."

Both I and Teddy Bear just kinda sat there like 👁👄👁, ok that probably does make sense but logic isn't our main priority right now.

Wait a minute, this guy said we were engaged! Like I am with Teddy Bear right now.

"We were engaged, ok but engaged in what way? I want to know if I still have the number 5 in my arsenal." Ok I like dumb smart people jokes. Only people as old as dirt get the joke, that or you like researching other cultures!

Did you know, some people thought tomatoes were poisonous!

Tomatoes ... poisonous!

HA! What a funny joke!

"Number 5?" Teddy Bear looked over at me with the, speak in normal people terms please, look on his face.

"You still have it and your first kiss is you didn't give it to stuffing over here."

Gloxinia sounded a big bit mad but I get it. Whilst me and him were separated and my memory went bye bye, a red haired blue eyed freckled prince comes and gets engaged to me.

Big yikes.

Teddy Bear said mister steal yo girl without even knowing. That's a weird accomplishment.

"That still didn't answer my question pixie boy."

"Teddy Bear, it's not important ... "

Gloxinia shrugged of the slight, still looking peeved.

I can already sense the fighting that's going to happen between the two red heads. The tomato fairy versus the Prince Teddy Bear. That would be an interesting to watch.

Fairy twink versus Prince Magician twink

Hehe, twinks.

"Now if I may continue and not be interrupted, let me tell you about how we met." Gloxinia turned to us and sat back down, his wings still stretched out wide for some reason.

I'm not complaining, them things are very pretty!

"You had been swimming in a river in the Fairy King's Forest and I just so happened to be flying by. I saw you swimming and I thought 'why not say hi?' So I did."