Ale and Big Lady

The day was chalked full of excitement, but I'll skim past most of it!

Papa had helped the Apple village, as I like to call it, by pulling out a big sword from the ground! Then later that day, during the time when the stars come to shine, a spear was thrown at Papa!

Of course my Papa was super duper okay with it and kindly threw it back at the mystery man, man person, whoever they are he threw it back at them!

That leads us to today.

In a forest covered in smoke and a lot of Miss Rusties!

"Papa, which one is the real Miss Rusty? I can't figure it out!"

Papa merely ruffles my already disheveled hair. I growl and swat at him but he successfully dodge all my super powerful attacks!

"I got this Squirt, watch!"

Papa is super duper amazing! With his awesome deduction skills, he knew that miss Rusty wouldn't jump because she was missing her undies!

I praise Papa once me give miss Rusty back her undies. I don't question how he got them though.

A magician never reveals his secrets!

"Papa, lets follow those weird goblin thingies! I wanna see where they're going!"

"One step ahead of you Squirt!"

I scramble behind Papa and the rest as we chase the weird goblins. Miss Rusty was falling behind, so I picked her up with my big strong muscles and carried her along with me.

"W-whoa, you're strong!!"

I give a big smile.

"Oh course! I am Papa's daughter, I have to get stronger than him one day!"

Soon a girl comes into view and I began to shout as we got closer.

"Papa, look look! That girl is super big, is she a giant?"

My question is ignored as Papa picks me up and throws me over his shoulders, causing me to drop miss Rusty. I sigh and await the time I am acknowledge.

"Lady Diane, some holy knights got into the forest!"

I smack Papa's back repeatedly to grab his attention. Of course, I am ignored so I flail even harder.

"Papa! Listen to me ~ "

Papa was being super duper mean and dropped me so I landed face first! It hurt really, really bad!

"Papa! That hurt ~ "

I choke back my sobs and run over to miss Rusty to get comfort from her.

"Miss Rusty, look how mean Papa is! He dropped me without a care in the world!"

"There there Squirt, but I'm not so sure that's the reason he dropped you ... "

I give Miss Rusty a confused glance before looking over in the direction she was pointing in. The big giant lady was squeezing Papa against her cheek? Papa seemed just as confused as I was, maybe even more.

"I missed you so much captain!"

"So I was right, she is the same Diane that battled with my - "

I am ignored again as miss Diane goes and puts Hawk over a fire to roast. Although he smelled really good, I untied him and rubbed his burnt spot. Diane sorta felt bad but then she turned her attention to miss Rusty.

"Alright so who is the girl?"

I begin to sob as I am still being ignored, I go sit in a far corner as miss Diane questions miss Rusty and Papa. 

Man life used to be good when it was just me and Papa ...

"My name's Elizabeth and uh ... I've asked sir Meliodas if I can travel with him and Squirt"

I run up and hug miss Rusty since she is the only one who hasn't forgotten my existence! She looks down to me and hugs my smaller frame.

"So it's just the two of you then?"

Miss Diane asked miss Rusty with a nice smile.

"Plus a kid and a talking pig"

So Papa hasn't forgotten me either! He is just mean after all! Unfortunatly for him, that doesn't stop miss Diane from beating him up because he is her man? That doesn't seem right but okay ... 

.

.

.

"So to stop the holy knights, Elizabeth is trying to get the Seven Deadly Sins together."

Papa finally finishes his explanation to miss Diane whilst I help him heal from his wounds with kisses! That's what he always does when I get hurt anyway!

"I didn't know about that, guess I am the one who always jumps to conclusions. Sorry about that."

Miss Diane looks down in defeat as she apologizes to Papa. She still hasn't acknowledged my presence though ... I'm starting to feel like a ghost! That's kinda good, then I can spook the pants off of Papa whenever I want!

After a few more diversions, miss Diane joins us on our adventure.

I jump when I hear a big boom and jump onto Papa. He combs his hands through my hair, saying it's nothing to be afraid of, on the contrary, big noises are extremely scary!

As I hop off of Papa, lightning strikes and restrains everyone, including me!

I kinda tickles though ... 

Then a pink haired man walks up all threat like, so Ima call him mister Mean Strawberry!

"Hey mister, why is your hair pink?!"

"Not the time squirt ... "

I pout as Hawk scolds me for my most reasonable question. Pink hair just looks weird, so did he dye his hair or is it natural? That's all I'm asking!

The voltage increases after a conversation between mister Mean Strawberry, Papa and him start fighting. I blank out after the first hit is connected since it is way past my naptime. You have something to say about that ... that's what I thought.

.

.

.

To be Continued