She's gone

Meliodas was frantically pacing around the tavern hall, his mood weighed down by worry.

"Where could she be?"

"Sir Meliodas, I'm sure she's safe." Elizabeth attempted to ease his pain, but it did little to help him.

Merlin stepped up and put a hand and the princess's shoulder, shaking her head.

"Knowing her, Squirt is probably already headed right to the enemy."

"I know but!"

"There is no but, if we can't find a way to stop her then all hope is lost."

Elizabeth quirked a curious eyebrow at her two companions, wondering why the disappearance of Meliodas's daughter was such a grave mistake.

Merlin, seeing the wonder in the princess's eyes, sighed.

Just before she could explain, a loud and painful thump was heard from across the bar.

"Ow! She could've been more gentle about teleporting me!" A familiar voice shouted out, getting up and dusting the dirt off his clothes.

Meliodas recognized the young man, he was the fourth prince of Svar, Edvard.

"WHERE IS SHE?!"

Meliodas wasted no time in bringing the young prince down to his level, his face oozing with anger.

Edvard stared down at the Captain, his face taking on a serious look.

Though he was hesitant to answer.

"Your daughter, sir. She … "

"WHAT?!"

"She's been captured by the ten commandments."