Flashback

“Gloxinia!” The young woman called out, dancing her way through the trees. Suddenly she felt soft arms wrap around her from behind.

“I’m right here dear. Is there something you need?” His teasing voice whispered next to her ear as he snuggled into the crook of her neck. She giggled and relaxed her body into his, bringing her hands up to play with his.

“I just wanted to play with your hair is all!" She chimed, her thumbs rubbing the back of his hands comfortably.

Her lover chuckled at her actions, leaning over her shoulder and pressing a soft kiss to her cheek.

"Go ahead, you know I don't mind dear."

"I know! But I like asking you things!" She twirled her way out of her arms so she could wrap her own around his shoulders.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" He inquired, moving to rest his arms around her waist. He smirked when she gasped in surprise, his wings fluttering behind him as they lifted the livers into the air.

She pouted, moving one hand to pinch and squeeze her lover's cheek.

"You're so mean Gloxinia! You know how I hate sudden changes around me!"

"I know dear!"

He laughed, twirling around in the air as he was dancing with her. She soon joined him, humming a tune.

The other fairies gathered around to watch the king and his queen dance in the air.

It was a lovely sight to see.

"Gloxinia?"

"Yes dear?"

"Could you … call me by my name?" She squirmed a little, adverting her eyes from his.

Gloxinia smiled softly at the sweet request, leaning down and kissing the tip of her nose. 

"Noren"