Chapter Two: Valentines day (Adrein POV, third person)

Adrien sat next to his best bro, Nino, as they chatted and waited for the clock to hit 9:00.
That morning, Adrien's father had told him to not get to excited about Valentine's Day because he had a very full schedule, like always. As soon as school would end, Adrien would have to do fencing, then come home and take his unwanted piano classes, then do a thick stack of work that the school didn't assign, but his father did. As if by some miracle he got that done, he would still be locked away in his room, and be forced to look out his window at all the happy couples and friend groups hanging out on the most important day of February. Back in September, Adrien had came out to his father with hesitation because Gabriel Agreste wasn't the most open-minded person about bi-sexuality or anything else of that matter. Adrien was certain that his father would follow him like a hawk making sure he didn't get in any relationships if he didn't follow him already, of course. Valentine's Day in Gabriel's mind was the day to keep Adrien away from boys and girls alike. No fun, no laughter, no adventure, no joy.
*Rinnggg*. Miss Bustier unexpectedly strolled her way through the door and stood in-front of the class to give her daily morning speech.
       "Good morning class, and happy Valentine's Day! We will be doing our normal assignments, and we will end the day with special Valentine's Day cupcakes I made! Until then, I would like to introduce an older student who will be a helper/tutor for the rest of February and all of March. He is Juleka's older brother, so I'm sure most of you have met him before. Give a warm welcome to Luka!".
       A teenage boy who looked about two years older than Adrien, stepped through the doorway and gave a nervous little wave as the rest of the class gave him warm grins and sweet sayings of " Welcome to Françoise Dupont High School!" and " I hope you enjoy it here!"; signs that his presence was truly welcome at their school. When Adrien glanced over at him, Luka's first impression on him was only three words: Music Obsessed Emo.
       This tall, handsome boy had shaggy black hair with blue tips that hid his brown eyes, and a guitar in it's guitar case slung over the boy's shoulder. His black ripped band shirt, tattered black jeans, and piercings seemed to capture Adrien's attention in an unknown mysterious kind of way.
       Adrien thought about getting mentally closer to this intriguing character. Who are his friends? Maybe I could hang out with him sometime? Or I could go to the park with him and Nino? Yea. That sounds good. Keep as friendly and as bro like as possible. I don't like him or anything so I have nothing to worry abou- "Adrien what seems to be distracting you?".
       Miss Bustier sat in her desk chair confused as Adrien kept his eyes glued to an even more confused Luka. He had been staring at him for a good thirty seconds.