Chapter Four: Conversations (Adrien POV, first person)

"- and that was how I broke my arm by falling off the swings". We had and awkward pause. Luka and I had never met before, but yet, we were getting along perfectly as bros as we strolled down the streets of Paris. He had finished telling me a story as we finally made the first stop at his house.
       "Hey, you seem pretty cool! I'm having a musical meetup on Sunday if you wanna come!".
       "What's a musical meetup?".
       "Oh, it's just a little meetup I do with some other local kids who play instruments.
.." .He had a long awkward pause as he scratched the back of his head. I gave him a confused look. He seemed to notice, because he immediately explained and elaborated as to not look stupid.
      "I know. It's a dumb name.". He nervously laughed. My face of confusion morphed into a smile.
"No, it's not. I think it's clever.". I blushed a little for some stupid reason.
He's probably not even attracted to guys stop beaming. Even if he was, he doesn't like you and you don't like him.
       "Well, I don't really play any instruments, Except a little piano of course, but I would love to watch you play your guitar! And if you don't mind, maybe you could umm.." I paused, briefly looking up at him as for most of the conversation I was looking down at the floor, "give me some guitar lessons?..".
       "Yea man that sounds cool!" He enthusiastically boomed as he slammed his hand down on my back in a bro kind of matter.
Ouch. That hurt both mentally and physically. He just called me man. Isn't that just swell.
"Here's my number so I can give you the info for the musical meetup.".
       He chuckled and smiled at me. I gave him a cheesy grin back. He pulled out a sticky note and a pen. He quickly scribbled down his number and handed it to me. I blushed so hard That I looked like a tomato.
       "See you then!" He called out as he walked away up the stairs to his apartment.
       As I strolled down the sidewalk, listening to  cars and people talking down the street, a high-pitched voice startled me.
       "Adrien! Are we almost home yet! I'm hungry and I miss my precious camembert!".
       "Yea I know, Plagg, but I gotta go to fencing practi- Oh shit!".
       I quickly remembered that I had missed fencing practice as I swiveled myself facing the way I had came, and ran as fast as my legs could take me.
I rushed through the door of the fencing room at the school, and bent over panting trying to catch my breath. The whole class stared at me as I stood up and looked at the teacher.
"I'm so sorry, Armand D'Argencourt, I was kind of umm," the teacher raised one eyebrow, "distracted...".
"Well at least you're here now, Agreste.".
When class was over, I made my way back to the lockers to grab some camembert. Plagg was having a fit. That cat loves his cheese.
"Hey Plagg, you think I should tell someone about Luka? Father would'nt really accept it...".
"Yea, you should tell a close friend, but not Nino, I'm sure he would a little weirded out by that...".
"Unfortunately, I think you're right about that, Plagg.".
"You should tell a friend that's a girl. It wouldn't be as weird for them to know.".
"Yea you're right. But who?".
I stood there next to my locker thinking for 10 seconds or so.
"I know! I can tell my very good friend Marinette!".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ShEs JuSt A fRiEnD
Hope you guys are enjoying this! I'll probably do the fifth part tomorrow.
What will Marinette think/do if she finds out her crush likes a guy she dislikes?
CLIFFHHANNNGERRR.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~