Chapter Three: Conversations (Marinette POV, third person)

Oh gosh. God damnet. Why Luka?
       Marinette had met Luka before. She had met him while hanging out with her friends at Juleka's house, and Luka, Oh Luka was hitting on her very strongly. She remembered the whole situation like it was yesterday.
       She was playing truth or dare with Mylene, Juleka, Ayla, and Rose. They all chatted and laughed as they sat criss cross in a circle, each with microwaveable popcorn next to them as they chucked it by the handfull.
"Juleka," an unfamiliar voice hissed from behind them in the doorway, "who's your friend?" He inquired as he tapped Marinette's heads with one finger.
Juleka rolled her eyes.
"Just a friend who would like you to stop touching her head" she remarked, as Marinette picked up his finger, still tapping her head, and pushed it off the top of it.
"Whatever.." his voice trailed off as he walked back out the door frame. Marinette looked behind her at him, and sure enough, he was doing the same as he smirked and winked at her. "Ugh." She quietly chimed after ten seconds of Luka being gone as she turned back around to face the group, "What is up with your brother?!".
       Fifteen minutes before the bell signaling the end of the day, Miss Bustier passed out Valentine's Day cupcakes to everyone. Marinette sat laughing and chatting with Ayla as they ate their vanilla cupcakes with pink frosting.
" Sooo, Marinette, you gonna flirt with Adrien somehow before Luka gets an eye for him?" She smirked, as Marinettes face faded from laughter to concern.
She perked up with confusion and surprise, as she quickly scanned the room to find Luka and Adrien. Sure enough, Adrien and Luka were standing next to the door waiting for the bell to ring, as they ate their cupcakes and chatted amongst themselves.
Pfft. What does Ayla know? They're just chatting. Neither Adrien nor Luka is gay in the slightest. Who cares if they have a friendly conversation.
" I have nothing to worry" She said as she turned back to look at Ayla and leaned back in her chair in a relaxed manner, "They aren't gay. It's fine. You're just trying to make me paranoid.".
"Keep telling yourself that, girl."and with that, the bell rang.
Ayla and the rest of the students made their way to the door. That included Luka and Adrien, walking and talking as the slunk out of the classroom.
What if they are gay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! If there are any people reading this, please spread it around to other MLB fans. At this point in time I only have 1 or 2 followers and I want to continue writing this story so it would be very helpful to share it with any MLB fan wattpad friends you have. Thank you for reading!❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~