Karren Von Rosewald {Events}

F/N L/N was known to be the only daughter of the royal, pure bloodline of ghouls known as the L/N clan. In their tradition, the L/N and the Tsukiyama household usually hold a ball celebrating the long term friendship that was each passed from generation to generation.

It was the night of the ball, as Y/N wore a beautiful long white gown with laces and pearls decorating her dress. The gown hugged her curves. Her make-up was simple.

As soon as the L/N family walked into the room, everybody was stuck between baffled silence and loud joy.

" Ah! Good evening, dearest visitors! ", a man with purple hair called out standing in the middle of the gigantic staircase as the lights of the chandelier reflected against his silky hair. There were 3 people standing behind him. One young male and female and an old but well-composed man.

After a short time, you managed to get their names. Matsumae, Kanae and Mirumo. A while after the introduction, Mirumo asked Kanae to give you a tour.

During the tour, it was all Kanae talking and you giving few short answers like ' Yes ' , ' No ' or ' Thank you '. Kanae would be confused if it weren't for Mirumo explaining how extremely shy you were. Even so, Kanae found this cute.

How a small tint of red would be displayed on your pale cheeks.

But he shouldn't think of that, no. It would be a disgrace. You were a princess as he was only a servant.

A few months later, you and Kanae started to grow closer. Even Shuu shipped it. He already knew after the ball event since you couldn't seem to stop getting so red every time he mentions Kanae or when the latter passes by. Shuu sees you as a younger sibling, so by that logic, that makes him the older one, he must do everything to be Cupid himself.

He would excuse Kanae early or give Kanae a task that involves you. Everyone in the Tsukiyama mansion (except Kanae) knew how head over heels you were of Kanae. And some knowing Kanae's secret, may find it difficult to make a to-be-couple like you to be in a healthy relationship.

As usual, you sit in the rose garden.

' I can do it. ', he thought, clenching his fists.

" Lady Y/N. ", he says calmly. Oh, how he prayed to the gods to give him more strength as you gave him a shy smile. Everything in his peripherals seemed to blurr as all he could see was the angel in front of him. How gorgeous you were surrounded by the red roses. If the roses were beautiful, you were a goddess in comparison. Shaking, he continues:

" Would it be possible for you to let me take you to a date this evening ? " , he bluntly says.

Silence. That was one thing that could describe the atmosphere between them. Maybe he shouldn't have said that. What will he do next after you reject him? You're probably thinking of a much considerate approach in turning him down. Full of regret, he says in a sad tone:

" I understand. I'm very sorry for jumping to conclusions. ", turning his back , you immediately call out to him making him stop in his tracks.

" W-Will 7 be o-okay ?.. ", you say in a panicked tone. He swears he could feel his heart leaped out of joy. But before he could ruin the moment. He smiles and give you a small peck in the lips.

Turning his back, he notes himself to remember this day as the best of his whole life. Leaving a blushing Y/N behind.

~~~

Hello! This is my first fanfic I made in Wattpad. I referred Kanae here as a guy but if you want part 2, more will be revealed. I'm not a native English speaker so please forgive me.

See you later, XX .