Hideyoshi Nagachika {Tease}

"Hey, (Y/N)!", Hide shouts, placing his hands on the terrified girl.

"H-Hello, Hide.", she greets quietly.

"Jeez, (Y/N). I told you to call me Darling or Honey.", he pouts dramatically.

"Eh?! S-Since when?..", she asks, clearly confused and flustered at his words.

"You don't like me, do you?", he changes the subject and looks at her with sympathetic eyes.

"W-W-What?! I do, I do, I do!", she waves her hands.

"You know, (Y/N). You should say that during our wedding.", he smirks.

In utter surprise and embarrassment,  she says nothing but continues to blink profusely.

"You're so cute, (Y/N)-chan. It makes me want to gobble you all up and cuddle you forever and ever.", he says with a smile. "Speaking of forever and ever, why don't we start our happily ever after now?"

"S-Stop it. I can't take it anymore.", she whines.

"Now I'm sad. You didn't even agree with me.", he comments, sulking.

"N-N-No, p-please! D-Don't be! I didn't mean it. I-I just...", she explains, waving her arms dismissively.

"You gotta make it up, (Y/N)-chan.", his eyes lit up as he speaks.

"H-How?", she asks, giving in. It was useless to argue with him. He wants what he wants and he's gonna get it.

He thinks for a moment before answering, "Come. I wanna show you something."

...

"Anteiku?..", she reads the large sign placed in front of the café.

"My friend, Kaneki, works here. The treats they serve here is a ten out of ten, too.", he says as he enters the place.

The scent of the café was beyond fragrant. Everything felt comfortable. It felt like home.

"Welcome to Anteiku.", a beautiful woman greets. She had raven hair. Her eyes gleamed and glistened in the warm light. Her outfit complimented her body so well.

"Hey, Touka-chan.", Hide smiles as he winks at her, telling her something.

She chuckles and leads them to a table.

"I assume you want the usual.", she states as the pair sit down.

"You betcha.", he snaps his fingers.

A few minutes later, the waitress brings their order.

"Try it. It tastes amazing.", he grins.

"It does.",the maiden agrees as she chews the cake happily.

"They'd make a good pair.", Touka mutters.

"They do.", Kaneki replies, nodding.

"Let's do something for them.", she blatantly says.

"Huh? What do you mean?", the eyepatch replies.

"You'll see.", she grins from ear to ear.

For the next few weeks, Hide took her there every after classes. He couldn't help but admire her cheerful aura whenever they step foot in the café. It was like a date except... she didn't know.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!", he chirps as he jumps in front of her.

Before she could say anything, he grabs her hand and leads her to their dating spot.

"Hide. S-Slow down please.", she utters as he slows down. They reach the place and Hide opens the door as if he was an FBI agent--minus the door kicking, though.

"Hide! (Y/N)! You're finally here! I thought you weren't gonna show up.", she exclaims, grabbing the panting girl.

"Why wouldn't we show up? The present would be useless.", he says as he runs to the back.

"Present?..", the girl questions, puzzled.

"Come with me, (Y/N)-chan.", Touka says, leading her to a chair.

"W-W-Wait, this isn't a ritual, i-is it?", she cautiously asks.

"Who knows.", Hide replies with a smug look, peeping his head.

"Aaahhhhh! Somebody help me!", the girl screams for help.

"I'm joking! I'm joking!", he laughs.

"You really need to stop that.", she sighs. The moment she sits back down, a blindfold wraps around her eyes. She screams. Again. Kaneki tries to reassure her, telling her everything is fine and they won't do anything to her.

The room went silent.

The maiden could only hear her pounding heart.

'What if they're going to feed me to ghouls?!', she thought as her heart beat accelerated.

The room was silent until she heard whispers around the room.

"You can take off your blindfold now, (Y/N).", Yomo says in a monotone voice. She did as he said.

"Surprise!", they cheer in unison.

"What? B-But it's not my birthday.", she states, looking for Hide, who was clearly nowhere to be seen.

"I didn't say it was.",a familiar voice laughs.

"Hide. W-What is going on?", she asks.
She gasps as Hide walked up to her and pulled out a red rose.

"I fell in love since the day I met you. I still can't believe you're still by side. You truly are a one of a kind, (F/N) (L/N).", he laughs as he pauses."I have always loved you. I love the way you stutter and look away whenever I tease you. I love the way... I love your flaws. I love your smile. I... I love you...I love everything about you. And it makes me go crazy. I go crazy whenever I think that you'll end up with someone else. Maybe that's why I get upset whenever you're happy with someone else other than me."

"I love you, too.", she croaks. He runs up to her to engage her in a kiss.

"I'm warning you, though. I don't like to share.", he reminds.

"That's fine with me.", she smiles up at him.

"So... are you free this Friday?", he asks, ruffling his hair.

"If it's you, I'm always vacant.", she giggles, placing a hand on his cheek.

The entire crowd awes at the sight. Hide, of course-- being the Hide he is, pulls the lady into a tight hug, making her turn to a deep shade of red.

"There's more with that came from.", he smirks as he strokes her silky hair.

~~~

I am running out of confession ideas.

Somebody help.

I cannot locate where the heck the fluff is.

I did this oneshot so wrong.

Requested by:
-nanashima
(They're really supportive! ☆u☆)

I hoped you like this.

♥♥♥

See you later, XX.