1K?! SERIOUSLY?!

Holy solstice! What the heck?!

I know, some of you may think 1k is little but for me, this is mind blowing!

I did not expect this poorly-written book would get 1,000 reads 😭

So, as a celebration, I'm not only going to do characters from anime but also from Mobile Legends!

Yah, yah, lemme tell ya a secret. So, I've been playing Mobile Legends for like--- 2 years and have been playing it secretly since school's a priority and now that it's summer, I've decided to reveal this.

I'm ranked Mythic now, hehe.

So, yes, you can now request heroes from Mobile Legends.

I'm really sorry for the DOTA and LOL players but I haven't been playing much since I was told to uninstall it on my pc so I have actually forgotten the heroes on the said games.

And----! Have you tried Granger the Death Chanter? Bruh, he's amazing and has a high mobility.

A must recommendation for those who want a marksman with high chances of killing! I know, I know, he runs out of bullets but--- it refills right away after a second!

And---- Okay, not gonna spoil you.

But, all in all, you can now request oneshots of your favorite heroes from ML:BB (the same system like the same personality but you just need to give the plot??)

~~~

Thank you so much!

Can you hear my weeps of joy?!

Okay, that sounded creepy.

K, bye.