Izaya Orihara {Troublesome} II

"Thank you for coming with me to this place, Shizuo-san.", she says and gives him a small bow.

"Of course. Hey... (Y/N).", Shizuo scratches his neck.

"Yes ?", the girl tilts her head cutely.

"Meet me at The Tree this 15:00, got that ?", he asks, bending down to her level.

"O-Okay. ", she answers, clutching her hands close to her chest.

...

"S-Sorry. Am I late ?", a soft voice speaks. "Huh ? It's already 15, r-right? Is... Is my watch broken ?"

The lady walks around the area, finding no one at all.

Did he meant something else? What if he meant something else? Or maybe he's just late. He's just late.

A few minutes pass by, still no Shizuo.

"Sorry, am I late ?", a familiar voice giggles. The voice was disturbingly familiar.

"H-hello ...", she politely greets her crush.

"Oh, (Y/N)-chan. Hey! Didn't know you were here !", he stifles a dry laugh.

"O-Oh. You were waiting someone. T-Then, I-I'll be lea---", she excuses herself when she feels a tight grip on her wrist.

"The person already arrived before me. ", he heaves out, locking their gazes.

"Um...", she tries to remove herself from his tight hold. She didn't want this anymore. She didn't want to fall in love with him again. Not again. If she did, she would still be hurt. She didn't want false hope. She never did.

"(Y/N).", the man tries to get her attention.

"Stop it. Please.", she begs, still squirming.

"(Y/N)!", he shouts.

"Please... I don't want to get hurt. ", she mumbles and mumbles her pleads over and over again.

"Shh. It's okay, no one is going to hurt you. No one will. No one can. I'm here. ", he whispers sweet nothings to her ear as he makes small circles on her small back.

"But...", she begins.

"I won't. I didn't. But I had to. You gotta understand. ", he says.

"Why ? Tell me at least why?", she asks desperately.

"Mafias and mobs were after me during that time. I knew that if they knew about our relationship, they would've went after you. I thought about the worst case scenarios. It scared me. That's why I made my decision. I let that weightlifter handle you because I knew he wasn't as busy as me. I had to. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. ", he explains.

"That's so mean... ", she laughs.

"I know. Sorry.", he agrees.

"N-No, it's okay. I'm sorry for holding a grudge on you.", she smiles.

"You held a grudge on me ?", he asks, placing his fists on his hips.

"W-Well. It wasn't actually a grudge... I-It was more of a remorse. ", she says while motioning her hands like a 10 year old explaining how their favorite toy functioned.

"I love you, Darling. ", he says, kissing the tip of her nose.

"Well. Glad those two finally solved their problem.", Shizuo murmurs before leaving the scene.

~~~

Izaya's explanation was so corny.

It has been a long time since I watched the anime. But who cares?!

Next up is Kakashi Hatake!

See you later, XX.