Aizawa Shota {Pregnancy Suggestions}

"You have a week to do this, better pass this by Monday. No extentions.", the raven haired announces tiredly while getting inside his yellow cocoon.

"Awwww, man.", the whole class groans.

"I thought there was a special guest coming to U.A today. She's a famous pro hero, too. Well, guess I'm not getting that autograph.", a green haired cinnamon murmurs to himself but it was loud enough for Mina to hear.

"Eh?! Aizawa-sensei, why didn't you tell us?!", the alien screams. Aizawa opens an eye, glaring at the poor, apologetic boy.

"Yeah, yeah. She'll be here, soon.", he replies with an annoyed tone. He stands up, getting out of his portable camping caterpillar bed.

Just then, a knock is heard from the large door.

"That must be her!", the students yell. Aizawa glares, again, at his students but decides not to do anything. He opens the door to reveal a beautiful young lady in her hero costume.

"Hello.", the dainty woman greets. As she makes her way through the door, she falls over her own feet, making her fall on her bottom. The entire class panics.

"Geh.", Aizawa grunts.

"I-I'm fine. P-Please don't worry.", she tries to reassure the students.

"Whatever. Let's just get this over with.", Aizawa scoffs.

"That's mean, Teach! Be worried about her, too.", Hagakure opposes as she waves her invisible arms in the air. Aizawa mutters something to himself.

"D-Did you say something?", she looks back at the slouching man.

"Nothing.", he mumbles, forming a small pout.

For the whole period, the female pro hero explained and demonstrated many techniques and secrets to the students. Midoriya took notes, Bakugo tried his best to act professional and not obliterate Midoriya with his quirk, Todoroki nodded hundreds of times (but barely said anything), Tenya kept asking questions and Mineta ?.. Never mind.

"Now... Any questions?", she asks softly.

"Oh, oh! Me! Me! Pick me!", the grape haired pervert volunteers enthusiastically. Before anyone could say anything, he was suddenly hit by an angry scarf. Or should one clarify, an angry scarf owner.

"You either keep your perverted questions to yourself or I'm going to expel you.",the angry teacher says as he curses Mineta with his red eyes.

"Now, now, Darling. Calm down, please. I'm sure he was going to ask something else.", she says softly, motioning her hands in a reassuring manner.

"'Darling'?!", everyone practically screams.

"Wait... So that means ...", Denki speaks confused.

"You two are dating?", Momo finishes his words.

"Married, actually.", she corrects. "Aizawa (F/N)", she says as they both hold up their ring fingers to reveal matching wedding rings.

"I told you, you didn't have to come here. Besides, the principal already allowed you to reschedule.", he suggests, making the lady give him a small pout--which he thought was cute, though.

"I'm fine. I didn't do anything that involved sparring with anyone today. I promised, remember?", she reminisces.

"Whatever reason you're going to give me won't work.", he claims, placing his hands in his pockets. The students watched as they look at the couple what on earth they were talking about and what the heck they were arguing.

"But... The doctor told me to do something that I liked.", she sighs.

"He meant to do something that benefits both you and the baby.", he retorts.

"BABY?!", literally everyone booms.

"Forgot you were still here. Class dismissed.", Aizawa comments before shooing the students away to continue the lovely argument with his dear wife.

"Answer---", someone tried to oppose him but was cut off by one of his infamous 'Or else I'm going to expel you' glares.

"D-Darling. You have been glaring for the umpteenth time today.", his wife says, acting as an salvation to the warned student.

"The hell is that supposed to mean?", he raises his brow. "Never mind. Let's talk to a much quieter place.", he says, already grabbing her wrist.

"I can handle myself, dear.", she holds his hand, explaining him that she's fine.

"Still, I can't help it. I want to at least do something about your pregnancy. You look like you're tired. ", he replies without missing a beat.

"You look like you're always tired.", she giggles. "But still... You've already done enough. I-If it makes you feel any better, you can cuddle me until I sleep.", she suggests as he stifles a laugh at her sudden determination.

"But I always do that.", he places his hand over her head.

"R-Really? Then... Maybe... We could go on a date after your shift. W-Well, if you're busy, though. I can just--", she fiddles.

"I'll pick you up at 5. Relax for the meantime, okay?", he agrees and bends down to kiss her forehead.

"Okay.", she whispers and clasps both of her hands like an innocent child.

"Take a picture! Take a freaking picture!", the students half yell, half whisper as they spy their teacher.

"Hey, did anyone hear what Aizawa-sensei said earlier after Hagakure scolded him?", Tsuyu asks. Ojiro raises his hand reluctantly.

"I did. I heard him say, 'She's my wife, after all. How can I not worry?'", he says, mimicking his best Aizawa voice.

"Awwww, that's so sweet.", the girls comment.

That was the last thing they could say before running for their lives since their teacher had already caught them spying.

~~~

The title's weird. It doesn't even make sense.

I don't know where the heck my brain is and I do not remember snorting coke.

I am literally running out of nicknames for characters.

This oneshot is dedicated to a dear friend of mine who created the cover of this book.

It's the least I can do.

They said Aizawa is one of their dear husbandos sooooo--- I present you this!

Ta-da! ^u^ I hope you liked it.

See you later, XX.