Kakashi Hatake {Mask}

"You okay, (Y/N)-sensei ? You don't look so good. ", Naruto comments, tilting his head to get a better view of your red face.

"He's right. I'll take you to the infirmary. ", Sakura suggests, lightly tugging on your arm.

"I'll take her with you! ", Naruto exclaims cheerfully. Too cheerfully.

"Wo, wo, wo. You three. Stay.", Kakashi orders, pointing at his students. "I'll take her to the infirmary, you go train." He then takes you bridal style, making everyone dumbfounded, especially you.

"Awww, man.", the Uzumaki whines but chooses to continue his training.

"T-Thank you but you didn't have to do this. I-I'm fine.", you insist. It was an exaggeration. You were nowhere near that.

"Don't worry, it's my responsibility. Don't feel bad. Besides, I'm the reason for your headache, right? ", he whispers the last part to your ear, making you the darkest shade of red.
"You don't have to answer that.", he chuckles.

He lays you softly on the bed and then makes his way to the cabinet. He was so deep in thought, that you just had to stare. He was flawless in every way. You studied every part of him carefully before stopping on his mask. You stared so long that you didn't realize he already caught you.

"You okay ?", he laughs.

"Oh! U-U-Um, y-yeah. Thank you. ", you answer as you look down embarrassed.

You always wondered what Kakashi looked like underneath his mask. You even drew out his possible features on your sketchbook.

"You sure ? Looked like you were thinking something. ", he asks again, taking a seat on the bed you were laying.

"Nothing significant, a-actually. So, don't worry. ", you try to reassure him by answering with a smile.

"Here.", he says, handing you the medicine.

"Thank you ... ", you say timidly.

"You are so cute, (Y/N)-chan. It makes me more wanting than just to hug and kiss you.", he says bluntly.

"Eh ?", you ask, astounded.

"You heard me.", he assures.

"I-I-I-I did b-but I d-didn't think...", you cup your hot cheeks.

"(Y/N).", he holds your hand.

"Y-Yes ?..", you reply.

"I love you.", with that, he presses his clothed lips onto yours.

"You didn't like that, did you ?", he teased.

"B-But... Your mask.", you point out.

"Do you want to see my face, (Y/N) ?", he asks. You nod slowly. "Then ... Look at me."

He then starts removing his mask slowly. Inch by inch, making you study his very detailed face.

He was handsome.

He had the perfect smile, the perfectly placed mole, the beautiful scar, and the most mesmerizing eyes. It was impossible to look away.

"I'm really sorry that your first kiss was a clothed mouth. But don't worry, I'll make it up to you.", he apologizes before pressing his lips onto yours softly.

"I... I...", you try to make words out of your mouth but all what came were incoherent phrases.

"So... What's your answer ?", he smiles, his mask still not covering his face.

"Huh ?", you ask.

"Do you feel the same ?", he repeats. You nod. "Aw, come on. Don't tease me. Voice it out."

" I love you, Kakashi ...", you mutter as you placed your head on his chest.

"I love you, too. ", he whispers.

Bang!

A loud sound interrupted your sweet moment when three students barged in through the door.

They're going to see Kakashi's face!

"Aha!", Naruto shouts, claiming his victory.

You look up at Kakashi, who already had his mask over his mouth.

"How on earth...", you mumble.

"Shh. ", he laughs as the three of his students whine in disappointment. "It's our secret.", he says before kissing your forehead.

~~~

First request!!!!! Aaaaahhhhhhhh.

I hope you liked it. I can change it if you want.

Again, thank you so much for requesting. This means a lot T^T

Requested by :
Cherry_Neko
(Go check their works, they're awesome.)

♥♥♥

See you later, XX.