Intro and Rules

Hey everyone! If you're reading this, then you might be interested in seeing what characters I have. Just as a heads up, I want you guys to know a few rules before we move on to my OCs, just so you know.

Rule 1: DON'T TAKE MY OC FOR YOURSELF OR USE IT WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!! Stealing is an offensive crime and I don't want my work to be a victim of it. Just ask me before you use my OC. It's not that hard to just ask if you want it to be yours or if you want to do a story or roleplay with it.

Rule 2: Be aware that a lot of what  I set up isn't permanent, since they are mostly here for whenever you guys want me to make a roleplay book. Don't be afraid to ask if you want to have something involving them, like saying your OC is family with mine for instance.

Rule 3: Don't hate me or the character! If you want to have a rivalry with me or my OC, that's fine, but don't be an all out jerk to me because you don't like it!

And finally...

Rule 4: Feel free to ask questions about my characters. My Bios won't cover everything(even though I'm usually incredibly detailed). So don't feel scared to ask about stuff. Just don't make it something that would make someone else offended or upset.

That's all and I'm going to go get the bios set up. See ya!