Part 3. Curiosity

Things have been going smoothly with Wheatley adjusting to everything new. He was curious, and that was a known fact. One day you were cooking and he kept staring at what you were making, asking if it was a new robot. He was what you would call "Positively adorkable." 

One day you were reading on the couch with Jade next to you. Wheatley entered the room and sat beside you with a blank expression. 

"What's that?" he asked with a curious grin

"A book," you responded.

He chuckled, "I know it's a book love, but what's it about?" 

"It's (insert favorite action book)" 

"That seems interesting"

You two sat there in silence before he gasps, "NOOO THERE'S NO WAY THE HERO COULD BE BEATEN!" You giggled, "We'll just have to read more to find out" he nods before reading a word that stuck out "A hug? What's that?" you looked up at Wheatley quite shocked.

 You knew the cute fool was playing dumb but you'd decided to hug him anyways. He looked puzzled, forgetting what to do with his arms before pulling you closer to him. The perfect whirring and clicking and the surging of electricity can be heard echoing throughout him. It was a beautiful moment before you pulled away and started reading again. 

 You then were interrupted again, but this time it was midly disturbing, he was picking up space core and fiddling with the wires but he was in some sort of daze.