Part 7. WHO IS HE

You sat at your desk like usual, working endlessly while Wheatley tried to figure out how to play a video game. You bit the top of your pen while tapping your fingers onto the desk, as Wheatley groaned in defeat. You chuckled, watching him sit up and getting ready to try again when suddenly you heard a knock at the door.

You sighed and stood up from you chair, made your way to the front door, and opened it. "Oh, hey Chad!" You greeted with a smile, "What brings you here today?" 

"Well, I'm here to give you a few parts for the android you're working on. can I see your progress?" He asked politely.  You nodded and led him inside and you told him to have a seat by Wheatley on the couch. 

He did so as you went to get refreshments. As he sat down, Wheatley had paused the game and smiled at Chad. "Oh! Hello!" Chad turned his way and examined Wheatley, "Hey."

============(Chad POV)================

Who is this man? Why is he our- (Y/N)'s home? Is he a work associate? He seems a bit thin...What's his name? 

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" I questioned casually. 

"It's Wheatley, nice to meet you!" He smiled and I offered my hand. "Nice to meet you as well, my name's Chad." He  hesitantly shook it and went back to playing his game. 

A bit later (Y/N) came back with refreshments  and set them down, saying that she had to go get something done. I simply nodded and asked her when I would get to see her experiment. She simply giggled and told me to look closely as she walked away. 

I shrugged and turned back to Wheatley who was smiling goofily at her. What is with that smile? It's annoying. 

=Time Skip=

I've started to read a book that was on the coffee table; It was interesting to say the least. I kept reading until I started to hear a computer fan running and a frustrated groan. Where is that sound coming from? There was not even an overheating computer in sight. I look beside me to see Wheatley who's eyes were a furiously glowing sky blue. HIS EYES WERE GLOWING. G L O W I N G.

WHAT THE HELL IS HE?!

WHO IS HE?!

WHY IS HE HERE?!

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON (Y/N)?!"