Red Light

Clicking, whirring , and dismantling, just what did he think he was doing with Space?! What happened to his system? You ran up to him and opened the panel in his neck and checked the screen within. There were no system errors but one word on the screen "Curiosity" and there was a loading bar. What the hell was that supposed to mean? 

The bar loaded completely and a new word flashed onto the screen, "Repairing" you didn't recall installing a repairing program. You continued to watch as he "repaired" space and it seemed to have work. 

After a while he flips the switch and Space turns on. 

He didn't say anything, he just analyzed everything. He was back to normal but he wasn't as ecstatic.

Something was

AWFULLY WRONG

His system was so jacked up, the program code wasn't there at all. I looked at Wheatley whom was out of his daze and looked as if he was going to cry.

"W-Wheatley what the hell is this?!"

"I-I-I don't now..."

Space was free of all signs of virus but he was...I just don't know, the only thing I could describe it was "Wrong" horribly wrong. This was so frightening and his mechanisms were screwed. Wheatley had fixed him but there is a deeper story to this.

I went to sleep and I prayed that nothing wrong would happen from here.