2

"You piece of shit, I'm chopping off your dick next time I'll meet you"

→←

Self control - Babe Rexha

After thirty minutes of her watching him quitely he calm down. He drank whole jug of water, rubbing his eyes again and again closing them to calm his breathing.

"You okay kid?" She asked thinking to rub him or something to make him relax but seeing him went all panic mood when she put a hand on his shoulder she retrieve quickly.

"Wanna talk about it?" She ask again sitting a little close still keeping safe distance now reaching on getting two cherry flavor muffins out of side table. Throwing one in his hands she opened one breaking it in half licking the cherry jam in between.

He did same only except licking he took a decent bite munching it like a little kid making her chuckled. Now that he was totally calm down he watches her again- like before when he enter taking in her face feature not dearing to move his gaze down her neck.

"I'm baekhyun" he let it out quitely. Giving brief glances to her face but not making it stable. Sitting like a decent tamed kid.

She smile one of her alluring smile reaching out a hand in front of him "cherry at your service."

He hesitated but end up taking her hand shaking it lightly making minimum contact.

"So how's high school life" she asked while carelessly lying back on bed still eyeing him.

"I'm in college" his voice was so soft and cute no where near husky like she's used of hearing.

Choking on her spit she fell forward, getting up her she moves closer eyeing him with wide eyes. "No fucking way, you....which year, what even your age?"

"Sophomore year" he answered still focusing on his muffin."I'm nineteen".

"Damn boy I thought your high schooler because you look like pre schooler but I forced myself to think a little high" she grin messing her own hair.

"Don't say that too.." a broken expressions flashes his eyes, pouting he put the warper of muffin down. She recognized the hidden pain nodding seriously mumbling an okay.

"It's still three am, what you want to do till your payed time ends?" She ask removing her net jacket wearing a shirt over her lingerie.

"Can we watch something?"he asked innocently folding his legs over bed perking his ears out.

How cute she thoughts reaching over her laptop. Searching something to watch. The thought of teasing him with fifty shades of grey cross her mind but she was reminded of his previous state and held herself back. Simple putting the most decent movie on her laptop- titanic she moved laptop fully towards him as she went to pick is the loudly ringing phone.

"Sorry to disturb" chen mischievous voice was heard from phone "but how far. It's going well he didn't fainted right"

"Nah not fainted but nearly cried and peed his pants when I just touched him. Seriously chen you shit, why didn't you tell me he's this innocent" she hissed.

"W-what the actual fuck! Shoot I knew it. Is he okay now? What he's doing. Take care of him please. I didn't want to describe you cause I don't want you to dis this. I couldn't send him to someone else, your like his age and I trust you" chen went on without taking any breath.

"I'm still going to chop your dick off next time I'll see you. He's watching a movie." she took a deep breath."If I knew it, I wouldn't took this fast with him. I nearly gave him a quicky".

Chen choked on spit laughing on other side of line, mumbling asshole she cut the call.

Turning back towards the fluffy jacket boy she saw him with half open lid on verge of dozing off. Within a second the shutters of his eyes came down completely his glasses tilting off, his body relax on her red velvety sheets.

She sat on dressing table not wanting to disturb the boy sitting on bed making any noise. Still eyeing the sleeping boy that mouth was hung open a little, two of front teeth popping out. Suddenly his tongue slips out licking his soft glossy red lips, staying at end of mouth not fully going in again. The beet red top of tongue poking with inside of cheek.

"I'm definitely chopping your dick off chen".