3

"The hardest thing to do on pole isn't swinging your hips but dealing with desperate assholes that try to touch any possible part of your body that they can."

Women like me - lil mix

"You look absolutely breath taking up there" the strong perfume envelopes her nostrile. Heat can be felt on her backless back, a hand came in vision motioning the bartender for an expensive drink.

"Well, thank you" her addictive eyes glances over him, her cherry red lips covering into a seductive smile. A hand playing with her hair she took the drink bartender handed her. Taking a light sip she licked her lips painfully slow a habit of her.

He moved closer making a move. Grabbing her sides transferring her on to his lap."I like younger girl like you" he whispered."So young" he touched her cheeks, "soft" moving his other hand on her soft thigh caressing it.

Smirking she put her hands on his neck drawing circles on his nape skin with pad of her velvety thumb. She deal enough with men like these, they like to be dominate, intimating and manipulating like this one. If he wants to play she'll show him how's it played.

Moving her hand towards his back she found the end of his shirt,letting her hand travel inside running slowly over his back. Other hand in his hair tugging them. She breathen on his face moving to neck, meanwhile positioning herself on lap over his manhood. She rubbing lightly making him groan.

Her lips stopped on his ear, purposely close but not touching. She grinds hard hard exactly on his growing erection. He throws his head back giving a deep groan. "But old hags aren't my type" she moved away lifting off his lap in one swift motion. "My heals are bigger then your dick though" and like that she was gone.

Her shift ended she headed straight home. Cold wind nibble her skin reminds her of unwanted flashbacks. Shaking her head, she stumbled upon her door thinking when she have last eaten today.

Only to stumble upon a certain pink sweater. She eyes the red cheeks of boy standing rubbing his hands together, shaking slightly from wind. His pink lips parted puff of air coming out.

"No shit shylocks" she yell in utter disbelieve.Just what a life. Snapping his head towards her he gave a nervous smile.

"Now what are you doing here kid" she unlocked her door running it open stepping inside she get rid of her tight coat breathing in the warm here.

"I thought to visit and brought food, you don't seems to have a kit-".

"Am I your girlfriend" she move towards him connering him on her door staring up on him with challenging eyes. He wasn't much tall or muscular, just pretty boy exactly fluff ball my type shit she thought.

"N-no" he choked out completely fluttered which amuse her. This was new in her life the boys or men she's used of are mostly dominate, crocky or just plain lust fill perverts.

"Then you don't need to bring me food" she left him still on door while she removes her boats then socks, wearing a soft fluffy thick one with bows.

"But as a friend I can bring food right?" He questions licking his lips nervously giving a grin.

"Never call me your friend" her sharp tone make him flinch "I don't believe in that lame bullshit" making eye contact with him she makes it clear to him not to use that word again.

"Okay..." He trail off glances the floor, putting balance from one feet to another. Another cold wave blew outside making him drag his oversize sweater down his hands and shivering lightly.

"How long you waited outside" she suddenly questioned rising an eyebrow.

Quickly pulling his sleeves up he eyes his watch "four hours" he replied with red noise and parted lips still shivering.

"Come on in dumbo" she groaned out lying flat on her bed. Her body digging inside the soft mattress. Her body giving up the seductive facade and falling limp.

Taking that offer gladly to step inside close the door contemplating weather she would prefer to lock it or not. Locking it anyway at end for safety measures. He put the food shopper on side table getting out one box opening up to cherry jam muffins toppled with Walnut and cherry jam.

Hearing the voice of click she snaps one eye open moving it side to eye the brunette.

"Shit shylocks".