10

"I had expected the fact that a stripper will never be someone first choice".
→←

Eastside - Khalid & Halsey

"A women dress should be a barbed-wire fence serving it's purpose without obstructing the view".

"Where's strippers we're particular half naked most of times" cherry rolled her eyes on seulji philosophical sessions.

"Why are you even here in midnight your shift is never over night" seulji pouted.

"Boss called" cherry gave a small smile.

"Strange.He never really called anyone..unless it's a complain. But complain of you is unusual so there would something else" seulji rised an eyebrow.

Cherry thought for a while dead tried wanted to go home but snapped her head when her name was called, getting up walking towards boss office

"Boss you called?" cherry went straight to point entering quickly.

"Hello to you too" eunhyuk mumbled rolling his eyes "wassup with you lately you've been distracted.".

"Nothing" cherry stare off at distance "why you asked?"It was known for a fact- no one cares in club untill it effects the club.

"I can recognize when the girl isn't using her stigma" he licked his lips. "Specially a girl like you who can do it best then any other" he looked dead in her eyes and that where her glaze went on floor.

"I'm just tried boss" cherry tried to lied though her teeth.

"Look up" his stern voice was enough for her obey "being tried and having no will are to different things.You didn't get into shit like love or something right?" he seriously cock an eyebrow.

Her silence was enough for him to sign and massage his temples "who's he"

"Student" her heart didn't allow to say him a customer, even though that's exactly how it was.

"You see" he put his hands on desk "he's a student. Belongs to well off family of course, young, wild, the age where boys are native.He found you, got attach, now he think he can save you.He didn't have a job, you earn more then him" his words weren't getting into her and he assumed so he smirked.

"Would he really think he'll get with a girl like you?No offense, girls like you are fantasies but are never consider dating material.There would be a time things will get to his skull and it'll hurt you more then. Where would you go then?"

"Leaving everything for a person, you know how hard it is.Finding a normal job which is not getting naked grinding on stage, just looking attractive and having paid which u can barely eat. Is it worth it?" His smirk grew wider on her worried expressions.

"You hate crowded places right? Men hearts are full of it. And you really think, his social circle will approve someone like you? You remember why you was drop out right"and it was last thing before she barely mumbled a sorry, nod and took off towards her home shaking with winter air hitting her harshly with reality of world which she have forgotten for a while.

Was she really this stupid to think she'll fit with him,someone like her? Grinding on pole half naked between hundred's of men for money.Would he ever able to introduce her to someone outside, no he can never.

It a started when she needed money at start desperately and she met joy cleaning snow in extreme winter infront of church.Infront of holy place she told about all her not so holy job when cherry asked any piece of job.

She was in high school. She had alot of friends, but one actually has enough to help her with money. So she took the opportunity promising herself for it to be a temporary job till she can pay hospital fee of her grandma and save up just enough for college.

It felt awkward at first a little no amount of clothes, stares of so many people but it manage to block these all away.Her grandma didn't get though the operation alive and chae eun was devasted.Now she had enough money with no family, her friends gave moral support she needed. Highschool ended she easily made money for college.Hype for college life, it was going well till some student recognize her in club.

The new was like fire in her college. People way of treating change but that's not what made her miserable. The friends she had from highschool gave her disgusted stares. Like she was some kind of whore, sure she was stripper but in need and she never didn't any extras then just dancing on stage.

Giving them time she hope they'll understand but how wrong was she saw them talking disgusting things about her with other people. Message was simple, no one wanted to be associated with someone like her.

The slight bit of braveness she had left she continued with suggestive talks of some boys, disgusted gossips everyday was not just miserable even though she had left the job.

Untill one say principal called her in office giving somewhat a long talk with appologic stares, the message was clear we can't keep someone like you, to ruin college atmosphere.

And that day she didn't felt anything, no pain, no heartbeat she laughed. Laughed till her tears stopped and decided to do what they think of as. I can do it better, then they think I can.

All that was a little forgotten by her now with the amount of time that is passed and her life containing only club to home, home to club life. Eat, drink and be merry but her boss reminded it all.

The someone like you was still there sitting like a octopus on her face which her atmosphere made her forget but the outer world didn't. So she drank in cold loud club that night rather going to her cozy room and warm eyes of certain boy.