11

"If I saw something I'll haven't seen before I though a dollar at it"
→←

"If I saw something I'll haven't seen before I though a dollar at it"→←

I'm a mess - Babe Rexha

"You didn't smoke this much- I never even saw you smoking before" exy mumbled eyeing cherry sitting on dressing table legs dangling in air smoking her third cigarette.

"Feel like it" was all cold reply to the baby face stripper received before cherry walked to her fifth show of today.

The alluring eyes were back with all seductive smiles and play fullness but with bruised feet, paining joint and dead eyes, cherry spent nearly twelve hours in club for last few days. She never knew she had that much stamina. She was back on it making money- even more then before not realizing why.

Boss was of course delighted. One thing in club, the cruel reality there's no one you could turn too with your problems. It's all about making money at the end of day.

List of private shows were increasing, the jealous eyes of her co-strippers when she was demanded more then  after her stage.

Cherry just smirked on their faces, but one things was missing. The little shine left in her eyes, doing things she didn't really prefer before, just for the sake of keeping herself busy. After all that was her life, that's what she do.

"Cherry I didn't ask before but now seriously your behavior are scaring me what happened" joy dragged her in conner settling both of them down.

"Nothing. What would happen" cherry smirked drinking her shot resting her head backwards.

"Then why are you behaving so out of it" joy frustratedly asked.

"What" cherry leaned forward still smirking "I'm always this playful."

"When your on work. Why that facade isn't coming off?"

"Maybe you guessed wrong" cherry tilt her head playfully "if it was a facade it'll fade off. Need to go babe show time" she smiled getting off.

Outside it seems like private shows were just private version of dance strippers did outside. It was much more hard to get them to pay more for what they have seen for free. Only if they see you attractive. Inside it's prefered to see something they haven't seen. That's why cherry prefered main stage shows. Men were at least meter away to touch, in private shows stages were much nearer.

Entering she went straight to stage, with same flirty facade while her sight caught the sight of someone which made it dropped.

Bloody shit shylocks thoughts cherry eyeing the person she's avoiding badly sitting with bunch of other teenager now eyeing her with happy smile and shocked face ready to approach her.

All cherry did was smirk before she took it off. Let's see how you react when you'll see what I'm. Her moments on pole were more sensual, the passion, her best alluring smile it was all there even when her heart was clenching, hands shaking, legs trembling, but eyes were on boys.

Last slide before her song finnished and she raise her gaze to him who was stiff on his position. Shook but just that- eyes glued on her.

Come on show disgusted cherry mind screamed before she made her way towards them. His eyes lit up thinking she's approaching.

Cherry took a seat on nearest boy lap smiling putting hand on his shoulder. The boy excitedly smile back offering her drink which she accepted.

She was determined to make him see all she was, all she had done till yet, so her hand roam over the boy exciting him.

Last thing she was in a brief side glance was hurt in baekhyun eyes before they start making out.

A loud noise of door shutting was heard not long after cherry knew he had left so she let herself loose, facade falling off.

Damn this stings like bitch cherry laughed it off after four more hours in club making her ways towards her flat at five am. By now she was walking painfully slow thinking she had finally made the boy leave her.

But what she wasn't excepting was to see a certain leather jacket boy on her door mat dozed off.

My suffering is just not over right cherry looked towards sky bitterly.

Quitely reaching her door unlocking it she planned to just leaving him outside and enter in but the click of door was met to make him awake.

"Cherry" was the first words he mumbled stumbling getting up.

"What are you doing here boy" cherry kept her response short cold.

"Where are you from these few days. I've came to your apartment alot of times, it's always locked. I-"

Cherry cut him off eyeing start in his eyes "your payment is over. Chen paid me to teach you and I did" cherry smirked.
"You look hot in that jacket between."

"You..we can still meet right? I thought we're-" Baekhyun pushed more even though it was clear in his eyes the how hurt he was.

"Sorry. Busy. You got replaced pretty boy" she lean in kissed his cheek "it's all about the money in the end" entering her room shutting door locking it.

Baekhyun stand her more then half and hour tears steaming out. The coldness of weather was nothing to what he felt inside, finally dragging his feet away.

On other side cherry side slid down by her door finally tears streaming down her cheeks, she was  crying after a long time in her life. Last time it was when her grandma died after that she was so immune she didn't really felt anything.

But this hurts, it hurts much more then I think it would she whines out sitting on cold floor of her dark room.