6

"it ain't my fault you came looking like that.You just made me trip, fell and land on your lap.
Don't mean to be rude but I look sudden good on ya."
→←

Ain't my fault - Zara Larrson

"I ain't doing those shits" cherry spat out wiping the sweat gathered from the performance she just ended. The fancy laced two pieces was clinging her overly slick body. The black piece contrast well her milky skin and her black heals making it a perfect package.

She was cleaning herself while rolling her eyes every now and then listening to the senior stripper that now she manage young girls.

"Please cherry, joy, seulji and arisa took it off on the other side. Exy, Rose, Jia and Soyee is up next to performance we can't leave the stage deserted too you know" she went off.

"Wai where hyunA, chungha?.." private shows weren't my thing. I hate them. I feel suffocating in small rooms and had not so good memories there as well.

"Already in one of private shows.." she took a deep breath. "I'll pay you twice as much" which make me rise my eyebrow popping myself on counter challenging her.

"Fine thrice now get the fuck up" she mumbled annoyed slamming the door after her.

Rule of life, if your going to sell yourself, get a good hell of a price. Never do something your good at for free.

Freshing her makeup again she put on the same alluring seductive eyes and smiled swaying making her way towards room 101.

It little shook her to see so young boys there making her remember her boy only he's cuter she smiled at the thought.

It didn't took her long with the show, poll was something owing for her. She own it and it own her back. The thing stopped her in room was when one of boys asked her kindly to come sit with them for a while. Smiling at the flutter boy she took seat on his lap making everyone's eyes wide.

She started playing with his earlobes thinking of spending last ten minutes before making her way home. Her work for today is our anyway.

"You see him today" the tallest boy nudge others "that shit started thinking he's something so I put him back on his place" he smirked.

"Who" the shortest one rise an eyebrow "oh baekhyun?"

"Yea yea that baked bread pre-schooler" he mumbled carelessly lightening up a cigarette.

Hearing that her blood ran cold just what they did to him, they're classmates?

Thoughts ran her mind and she got up quickly turning towards door.

"Hey, please stay a little more" the kid requested again which angered cherry more then she thought it would. Now she eyed them with disgusted more then she ever eye her customer even the most lusty men.

"Fuck you" and she rushed out of club not minding to change pulling her long coat over. The slowness of her speed reminds her of her stripper heals still on, cursing under her breath she pull them off. Rushing towards her home, somewhat the visual thought of him waiting outside her flat cross her mind. It's not like he'll come to you after that beating. What are you to him, he'll go to a friend or family. She told herself trying to calm her nerves.

But oh boy how wrong she is. He was standing on her door leaning in. The side illuminated by dim street lights she clearly saw the dark bruise on conner of his lip, him clenching his right arm. He seemed barely conscious.

"Fucking shit shylocks" she mumbled rushing dragging him in, scaring him a little but he relax after seeing her and gave his usual smile wincing when the bruised skin stretch while smiling.

Sitting him on bed she reach her washroom instantly back with first-aid box. Throwing her long coat off which was bothering her.

Unknown to her his breath got caught first time seeing her in work clothes. The two pieces suits her specially the black color. The lace looks so soft and breathtaking. He went in trance.

Now getting his full face view it wasn't just a bruise motherfuckers she remembered those faces of bastards that hurt him. It was a black eyes, servel short cuts, a swollen lower lip and one cheek completely bruised.

She started cleaning unknowingly of the wondering boy infront of her. Baekhyun was still in his own world staring at her body. He never felt this argue before, he was screaming in his mind to look away but like in that moment he couldn't control his moments.

"Where else" completing face she asked eyeing his body, college cardigan was still on. He shook his head but she knew it. No way there's  no bruise on his body. She got on his lap strangling him taking him off guard. She strip his cardigan rolling up the sleeves seeing his arm that he was clenching sure enough there was a dark purple bruise forming which angered her more.

Stripping his shirt off unwilling to him she glared at the soft silly stomach covered with different type and style of bruises. He didn't have abs no broad shoulders. Just petty body small, delicate which made anyone want to protect it.

She took the antibiotics tube putting on bear finger rather then cotton getting lower on the top of his body. She started putting the cold tube on getting close to his ear.

"Next time you let them beat you this badly your not going to get treated" her voice was low but stern.

"And I'm going to punish you hard" she bites his earlobe roughly making him whimper "till you'll scream all night".

His throat went dry, feeling suffocated not only in his upper body but in lower region too..