15

"You have no power on me...
Oh really? Are you sure about that?"
→←

Oh really? Are you sure about that?"→←

Don't leave me alone - Ann & David

"So chop chop we had a replacement for main lead let's start" rushed suho. "And action."

Cherry took script sitting in conner eyeing the male and female lead acting.

"You don't understand we can't be together" mumbled the girl in party mask voice heavy with emotions.

"You gotta stop doing that" mumbled the boy in same mask making cherry eyebrows furrowed and stand up.

"That's not in my script-

"Saying things that make me want to kiss you..." finnished the boy making cherry heart stop.

She stumbled towards the stage making him face her and pulling his mask down to which he replied with a grin.

"I don't like that mask too, thank you for letting my suffering end. I'm park chanyeol between" mumbled the giant boy grinning.

"Oh.." whispered cherry bowing leaving to dressing room massaging her temples. It's being fucking five years move on cherry.

Reaching inside she sat pulling a chair to see a cherry jam chocolate muffin in front of her.

This can't..

"So I still have effect on you." mumbled someone from behind.

Turning cherry saw a boy in red mullet with piercing green eyes staring in her soul and with a new found smirk.

“You have no power over me..” barely mumbled cherry eyes filling up.

"Are you sure about that?" baekhyun cocked an eyebrow moving close towards her gripping her hips pressing there bodies together.

"Your body is getting hotter then oven with a simple touch. I wonder what's inside the oven" baekhyun hummed smirking.

"Bacons" whispered cherry.

"I see you starting catching chen humor, you need to-

"All she need to do right now is kick you where sun doesn't shines" uttered chen holding an ice pack.

"Chen you met-

"Yea with a punch" glared chen "he need to stop making muscular friends like that chanyeol guy and working out. This hurts like a bitch."

"You deserve it asshole don't think I forgot you laying top of my girl" hissed baekhyun.

"Yours?" Cherry weary eyes look up on his green ones.

"Mine. Be mine. This university graduate still loves you like that college student." baekhyun grinned still holding her.

"How are you sure it isn't only physical attraction cause I was first person you got intimate with and maybe had a crush-

Baekhyun pulled her closed "crush, attraction never survive this long."

"Are you sure you want to be with someone like me? Even though my profession changed I'm still that girl, my past couldn't be change."

"I never want to change the past. Past was were I first met you. I had the most beautiful memories" baek rested his forehead on her "of course I want to be with someone who like cherries, reads shakespeare, has most kinky mind with most beautiful heart and killing looks. Who likes smiling at random things, is kind with every animal, falls in love with a collage boy and uses a novel character to curse rather then common curses."
"Shit shylocks. I'm still in love with this precious girl in front of me." Baekhyun finnished chuckling

It was enough for her to pull him into tight embrace, the repressed tears falling off like waterfall.

“I promise to be always by your side...” he pressed a light kiss on her head.

“Or ontop or under whatever you prefer” baek continue making cherry choke on her own tears and eyes him.

"It's absolutely no problem for me. I just want you to be happy" smiled cherry.

"And maybe naked " she put her hands on his abs "no definitely naked but mainly happy."

"Okay bless your both kids honestly you guys would be rated ass couple ever, I'm-" chen stopped after realizing the couple in front of her passionately kissing.

"Guy get a room please." Mumbled xiumin just entering.

"Oh we're definitely getting a room maybe for a month or two" smirk cherry.

"The only reason I'll kick you off the bed is to fuck you on floor".
→←

Lmao ending. What can you expect. Kbye human, çio adios. I'm disappearing after this.

 I'm disappearing after this