7

"I do every bad thing and I do it very well.
You can try baby but you'll never do it like me".
→←

Boy - Ann Marie

Boy - Ann Marie

It was rare for her to wear some regular t-shirt and shorts munching off a chocolate bar in her home watching the rain pour out hard on ground through her crooked window. It was one of harsh days with thunderstorm and lighting, heavy rain drops piercing throw ground falling like bullets. It was rare for cherry to be chae eun.

Sometimes it feels like the rain is one crying for you. He knows your pain, he cries for you. Your not crying for me, your crying on me. She grumbled eyeing her roof hoping it would be okay.

She took her favorite shakespearean novel went to sit against conner wall and started studying again while drinking coffee till the door bell rang and only one person rings the old rusty bell of her flat.

No it can't be him she eyes the clock the clock it's only two pm he must be in college right now.

But opening door she was greeted with unexpected sight baekhyun in plain white T-shirt with a strip one above, all wet, hair sticking on his forehead, glasses blur and on verge of slipping off, hands full of shoppers.

"What the" she drag him quickly in, "what are you even doing here in a wheather like this you shit" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"I-" and he couldn't complete his sentence sneezing in middle, scrunching his nose after. You constant heart cardio thought cherry.

Sitting him down she went to get a towel only to see him taking a sip of her coffee when she came back and and poking his tongue afterwards to lick the cream from his upper lip.

Shit shylocks she closed her eyes shaking her head. She's usually the one playing around but this boy giving was giving her a hard time.

"Oh was it yours, sorry" he squelch out embarrassed rubbing his neck.

"No you can drink it, you'll catch a cold" she replied while drying his hair.
"That would be an indirect kiss". They have done a lot of sexual acts- more like she had done to him but haven't actually kiss, she would be eventually coming on that too.

Unknown the boy stopped drinking and went red, slightly shivering.

"What are doing here, isn't it college day?" She enquired again.

"I sneak out early today, I made something in cooking class I wanted you to taste" reaching out he open the shoppers suddenly gasping a little to see how wet it was. Quickly getting muffins from inside he pouting seeing them little wet too.

Looking up at her while mumbling "sorry It's ruined."

Watching him sulk around was too cute for cherry to handle. She move over him hovering over his shoulder picking up one chocolate muffin.
She took a bite while he screamed a little for not to because it's ruined. Her eyes went wide tasting the cherry jam in between, she had thought them to initially be chocolate ones.

"I made chocolate-cherry jam" he whispered rubbing his neck little embarrassed. "Adding our both favorite flavor".

"They're are so awesome" she barely talk out with mouth full.

"But they're ruined" he keep sulking. Regretting not warping his creation well. He spend alot of time on them.

"You gotta stop doing that" she choked out.

"Doing things that made me want to kiss you" she eyes him directly in eyes. She can totally see he didn't get it.

So moving downwards she close the distance stopping in front of his lips, only a heartbeat away. Moving her tongue out little she poke his lower lip. "Pouting, licking your lips again and again, touching them".

He went in his famous statue pose again. She chuckled still close, tilting her head a little, putting her lips on his. She swore it was taking more and more of self control for her with him. After a while she move them ever so slightly. She wasn't conscious of how she was leaning in over his shoulder while they're sitting on conner of bed.
Her eyes snap open when she slipped, instantly closing her eyes ready for the hard impact.

Lucky enough not getting any as baekhyun grabbed her waist quickly pulling her towards him resulting in both of them falling in middle of bed.
Eyeing him in eyes, cherry smirked closing distance between them again this time with a passionate kiss.

Air knock out of baekhyun's lung with his glasses, feeling this intensity of heat. Unknowingly his grip on her waist tighten making her smile in the kiss. His lips were super soft, wet making her deepen the kiss. The strong desire for more was felt, tangling her hands his soft locks she tug them a little making him whimper under her. Little heavy breath was been released by her which triggered her conscious of his breathing that weren't felt. She stopped kissing him still keeping her lips on him.

"Baekhyun breath" she mumbled directly above his lips releasing small breath herself that manage to enter though his parted lips.

Taking a small shaking breath baekhyun tried to relax his throbbing that sounded everywhere in his body he quite couldn't figure out where actually it was coming from. But it was ringing in his ear. He was sure his whole face was red right now because he literally feels the heat releases from his ears,cheeks. His half lid eyes, and parted lips made it more hard for cherry to control herself for not knocking air out of him again. She waited, not wanting to make him suffocated.

Suprising her baekhyun moved a little upwards catching her lips again. Fuck breathing, I'll rather choke thought cherry strangling him on top. Her hands started moving towards every body part of his, above his shirt- that was wet from rain. Her protective instinct kick in and unbutton it pulling it off, feeling the under one simple white T-shirt wet too, which was a little hard to pull over.

She left his lips with a sound, sitting up pulling him with her ordering him to put his arms up. Baekhyun was knocked out any emotions totally reaching somewhere far obeligue quickly.

"I'll get you a dry one" throwing it on floor she told him and was going to get up from his legs but halt eyeing him again.

"On second thought it won't hurt like this” lowering her body again on his this time making contact direct skin contact with their skins she run hand up his stomach towards chest finally grabbing his nape.

"Let me keep you warm for now" she  smiled rubbing his nape. That was the last thing baekhyun heard before rolling his eyes back in ecstasy.