8

"Suck up your problems, lick your solutions, burn you past. Take in the good shit, throw out the bullshit. This works both sensual and humanistic way".
→←

Mi gente - Connor Maynard

"What your favorite color" was the first thing he asked after they took a break request by him- himself, from hot make out session. Now he was lying shirtless in red velvety blank while she was still wearing the same shirt and underwear.

"Red" she roll face him plopping on her arm "because I like cherries and they're red".

"And favorite food?"

"Ramen and sweets" she smiled. Finding it cute he was asking such innocent questions after such deed. No one actually ever asked such things. He make her problem temporary fade away.

"And ideal type?" He lowered his voice, breaking eye contact probably embarrassed.

"My ideal man is dead, old, white" she smirked "and on green piece of paper" with that she left him confuse and a little disappointed.

"Get up" she told him graping alot of supplies "your parents mind hair dying?" She eyes him which in reply she got a confused headshake.

"Time to shine pretty boy" she smirked pulling him in washroom.

Hours of grunting, struggling he finally came out and find it hard to breathe seeing himself in mirror.His soft blond hair with shiny jet black now. The absence of glasses plus thick eyeliner and light eyeshadow totally changing the way his eyes look. Now they were most intense rather soft like they can pierce in soul even though he wasn't trying to give that look. His pale skin and red lips also went well with each other while still being shirtless. He was suddenly looking much mature then before.

Cherry smirked leaning on wall, eyeing the astonished boy being amazed by his appearance. To be honest she didn't need to do much it was basic and he become super hot. What more if she get with her initial thoughts of giving him a mullet with red highlights and choker. Digging your own grave now cherry aren't we she gulped that thought away slapping herself lightly.

"I look so cool" he squealed jumping towards her picking her up in arms moving her around.

She screamed hugging his neck then laughing at his excitement. Leaning in his neck he felt them both fell on bed breathing hard.

"Ouch" he put one hand on his head probably because it's still revolving in circles.

"I don't accept thanks from lips" she mumbled still under him. "Only if it's putten somewhere on my body" she smirked.

"Ahh" and he was lose of words again, realizing their position he was suddenly painfully aware of his bear skin on top of her and to make it more painful her shirt had drawn up making their stomach have direct contact with his.

Now this leads him to thoughts that he was having from few days. He had weird argue of touching her, holding her tight in arm, making his lips land on her lips or anywhere else- to be honest he's having all these types of thought not knowing from where but are enough to make his his heart clench.

"Can I..." He trail off reaching to hold her cheek softly eyeing her neck lowering himself taking her off guard. He trail his eyes upwards asking her permission hesitantly.

"I'm all yours" what cherry bearly breathen out before feeling hesitant but soft lips on her neck trailing it towards her collarbone.

The hands felt hesitant, inexperienced but gentle and warm unlike anyone she had felt before. His touch burn in her cold, pale skin. The warm hand on her waist was slightly tingling her. Her right leg moving up an down slightly a habit of her. This all wasn't new then why it felt so different? It was like a whole new feeling.

His breaths on her skin, the warm hand near her butt and his wet lip on crook of her neck and his bare body pressing down on her was overwhelming. His hand that accidentally went on her butt after realizing he quickly retrieve it making cherry sign. She grab it place it back on exact bottom this time. After her hand lift over his, he pushed their lower portion together light squeezing her making her wild. His moments we're extremely shy, hands were hesitant but not awkward they knew they wanted it which make it more intense for cherry.

Finally the red lips came back up reaching hers kissing her delicately. It's was the time he had taken lead and I'm all honesty cherry was feeling great, she was rather happy that the boy that couldn't hold direct eye contact for much long was now taking lead. Time with her had build his confidence and was a good news but what made her heart clench was the thought of him leaving. Not arriving at random times ringing her bell, giving her homemade muffins, asking all type of innocent questions, lessening her loneliness. Small soft hands holding hers smiling widely with his rectangular grin, soft lips delicately licking themselves, scrunch up little running nose, his little shrieks, his blush that starts from his cheeks and covers his whole face reaching his ears too, his shy moment moments, him dancing showing his tap dance skill.

Most importantly.

That eyes that look up to her were in admiration rather lust or disgust with was what she was used to getting.

His hiss bring her back. She looked at him in confusion because of his whine.

"Stop this please" he groaned out grabbing her right leg firmly that was constantly moving up and down and rubbing against him, which she hadn't notice.

She chuckled moving closer to his lips "why though, you want to replace it?" She moved her hand downwards replacing the job of her legs making him groan and whimper.

Strangely enough she was even going to miss his delicate whimper too caused by her of course.