4

"Be addictive, possesse a pure heart and a dirty mind. Nothing else is essential".

Move like Jagger - Maroon5

"So what your basically saying is to be his sex education teacher?" She blurted out in disbelieve wanted the person on other side of line to be in her hands reach so she can smash him on the nearest wall till he gets his mind set on right path again.

"Now your exaggerating it" chen signed already knowing it's a long talk.

Proving chen wrong she hissed "sorry I don't baby-sit" while cutting off the call throwing phone on bed she made her way towards shower.

She barely removed her shirt when the door got knocked. Stream of curses flows out of her mind and she stumbled upon her own shoes knocking herself off towards door. Rubbing her forehead she open the door only to regret taking the struggle.

"YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT YOU WERE IN FRONT OF MY DOOR THIS WHOLE TIME WEREN'T YOU" she screamed scaring chen out of his clothes he pushes both of their bodies inside grinning towards her trying lessen her anger.

"Hey girl" chen prolonged the word trying to act cute knowing perfectly well tips to her calmness.

"Chen no. I'm not doing this" without listening to him she make her way to washroom again . She just arrived from club, after a long day.

"But why" chen whined "isn't he your type. Cute boys are your kink right? And your getting paid of course what else you need. Usually that's all of your requirements why cherry-ya".

"Don't you cherry-ya me you shit" she spit toothpaste out "just because.." she stopped for a while, eyeing herself in mirror.

"Ha that's it you got no reason your out!" Chen screamed running towards main door."I'll send him every twelve o clock at night. Thanks, Take care! Muah". Cherry screamed after him but no use he was already out of side.

"Regretting the day I let this shit enter my life" she groaned loudly throwing her remaining clothes stepping in the shower. Trying to wash off the stares from today.

After getting a cup of noodles she laid lazily on bed till door bell rang. Eyeing the time as 12:10 am she contemplate to weather to open door on not but on constant ringing, she got up groaning her limps dragging against the cold floor she opened the door again eyeing a way too familiar boy today in red jacket and hair stylised upwards.

"That fucking son of a bitch" she cursed directly on poor boy's face making him flinch by the strong vocabulary. Stepping aside wordlessly she motion him to sit on bed.

"You have five minutes to explain and convince me in why you need me". She sat beside him eyeing him with tired eyes still full of makeup.

"I ahhh" he stumbled upon words nervously running hands in hair, ruining it a bit. When he saw her rise an eyebrow. He felt embarrassed even to talk about such topic let alone give her his more embarrassing reason.

"M-my classmates all look down on me" he didn't dare to rise his head "they say I'm not attractive much.I'm just dumb piece of shit who can't do anything other then childesh stuff" his voice wavered making her eyes soft.

"I just want to be popular, like a bad boy type with cool aura and flirting skills. I want to be experienced person knowing everything" he raise his gaze a little still not making eye contact "I want to be wanted too" and the last whisper hit her making a crack in the walls around her heart.

Rubbing his shoulder she signed. "Ok you got me" she returned towards her laptop turning it off. Untying her tight bun she let her hair loose.

"So tell me boy" she moved toward him giving hi with m the same aura she held day one alluring smile addictive eyes "how much experienced you wanted to be" she run her hand though his hair.

Baekhyun loudly gulped being paralyzed by sudden shock. Baekhyun just wish he didn't repeat his chicken acts again. That would be hella embarrassing, once is more then enough.

"Fully" he voice was no more then an airy whisper clinching his fist on to his pants. Trying to show determination or rather nervousness but whatever it was- cherry enjoyed this red jacket boy infront of him and further going to enjoy by teaching him certain stuff.

"You asked for it" she smirked tensing the boy, literally making his heart limp. "But don't worry baby" she caress his cheek. "I'll be easy on you this time" her soft eyes and warm hand gave him confidence to hold eye contact with her for longest while.