Rengee

I walked into class and sat down. I was the first one here. I sighed and brought out my notebook and pencil.

I hated wearing this stupid yellow dress. Wasn't there anything else I could wear?

Haruhi walked in. She smiled at me and sat down. She wasn't wearing the yellow dress. She was wearing the guys uniform. But that was because she was pretending to be a guy.

"Hey. I like your dress." She teased. I have her a death glare.

"Well the guys like it too." She said. I looked up and caught some guys staring at me. Even Hikaru was looking my way. I couldn't tell if he was looking at me or Haruhi though.

My cheeks went red and I looked down at my paper. Haruhi laughed. I just sighed and laughed with her.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~

After school I ran into a room to change into jeans and a tshirt. I was so glad to be out of that dress. I pulled out my camera and headed to music room 3.

As soon as I walked in I got weird looks from everyone in the room. Except the Hosts. I walked around and took some pictures.

I heard a high pitched evil laugh. I turned and a contraption came out of the ground with a girl standing on it. Laughing. Wha?

The twins walked over to me. They sighed. They leaned in to whisper something to me.

"That's Rengee." They said in unison. "She's some girl who tries to rule the Host Club."

"Well, well. It looks like there's a new member of the Host Club!" she announced. She grabbed my arm and pulled me up onto the contraption.

"So, you're Kairi? The photographer." She said. I just stared at her and took a step back. She took a step towards me.

"Tell us. How you came to the Host Club." She said. Everyone was staring at me. God I hate crowds. I hate it when people state at me. I hate it when I'm the center of attention.

I just stared at everyone. My eyes went from face to face. All staring. I could feel my cheeks getting red.

"Excuse me!" I heard someone say. everyone turned to the twins. "I think we should close the club early today." They said together.

"Yes. I do believe we have some things to do." Kyoya announced. Soon, all the girls were gone.

I was now standing on the edge of the contraption with Rengee. She was staring at me. Still waiting for an answer. I hadn't noticed I was leaning back.

I suddenly slipped and fell back. Falling towards the ground. I screamed. I braced myself to hit the floor. But I never did.

I opened my eyes and saw that Hikaru caught me. I stared up into his eyes. A little confused on what happened.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded. He set me down gently. Surprisingly I was still holding my camera. I thought I would've dropped it.

I stared up at Rengee she was just staring at me. This was getting creepy. Honey ran over to me.

"Kairi-chan! Kairi-chan!" he yelled. "Wanna have cake with me Kairi-chan?"

"Of course I do, Honey-senpai!" I said and followed him over to his little table.

We just ate cake and talked for a while. I can't believe this kid is 18. I laughed at him whenever he did anything. He's such a little kid. And he's just adorable!