2 Weeks

~~~~~ 2 years later~~~~~

Kairi P.O.V.

I got all my memories back a long time ago. It's been amazing being with Hikaru. We are in love still and no drama has happened. He is the love of my life and I know he'll never leave me.

Oh! And Haruhi and Kyoya are together finally. They're even going to get married! Whenever that is. Anyways. Everyone's doing well.

Right now I'm on my way to a secret vacation my parents planned. I couldn't take Hikaru with me but that's okay. Coming back to him will be nice.

"I'm gonna miss you." Hikaru said and hugged me.

"I love you Hikaru." I said and kissed him.

"Get on the plane now before I don't let you leave." He laughed. I kissed him and ran to my parents. We boarded the plane.

Here we go.

~~ Hikaru P.O.V.~~~

I watched as her plane took off. I went home and laid on my bed. Two weeks and she'll be back.

Good thing for the next two weeks all the Hosts are getting back together for two weeks.

I got ready and headed out to meet my friends. We were staying in a cabin. I was excited to be with everyone again. Though I was gonna miss Kairi being around.

~ le time skip ~

"Ahhh!!!" I yelled as Tamaki and Kauru pushed me into the pool.

I managed to grab Tamaki and pull him in with me. We came out of the water laughing. Kyoya and Haruhi were sitting together in the jacuzzi while everyone else was wrestling in the water.

Honey screamed as Mori threw hint into the water and laughed. Kauru was wrestling with Tamaki. I laughed at them.

"I'm going to make lunch." Haruhi said and went inside.

Kauru came to stand next to me. We watched as Kyoya tackled Tamaki into the water. Kauru and I laughed at them. We were both pushed into the water.

I came out and saw Haruhi laughing at us. I went to pull her in too.

"Pull her into the water and die!" I heard Kyoya yell.

"You're lucky you have your Shadow King to protect you!" I yelled at her. She stuck her tongue out at me.

"I made food!" She yelled and we all ran inside.

We began to eat and my phone rang. I looked at it. Kairi. I smiled.

"Shut up! Kairi's calling!" I yelled.

"Hello?" I said as I answered. All the guys started yelling and I couldn't hear Kairi.

I ran out of the room so I could hear her. I heard her laughing.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hi!" I said. "How's it going?"

"It's really fun. I wits you were here though." She said. "I miss you."

"I miss you too." I said. "I'm glad you're having fun though."

"Yeah. I have to go." She said sadly. "I love you!"

"I love you too." I said. She hung up and I sighed.

One more week and I have her back. I just have to live through one more week.