Who Is It?

I arrived where Kyoya told us to meet him. We're taking his private jet. To his private island. Wow.

We all got on his jet and we were off. I never liked flying. So I was pretty nervous. Hikaru held my hand. I squeezed it tightly.

"You don't like flying?" he asked.

"Nope. It's cool. Like we're in the air. We are in the air. We're flying. But I don't like it." I said. He laughed.

Kyoya's jet had couches in it. Someone could live in here. Me and Hikaru were sitting on the couch. Haruhi was sitting next to me. I noticed she was staring at Kyoya. He was next to a window so it looked like she was only looking out the window.

I know better. I have a good eye. She was staring at him. Hikaru stood up and went to go do something.

"Why are you staring at him?" I asked Haruhi quietly. She looked at me.

"Is it obvious?" she asked.

"No. Only to me. No one else noticed." I said. She sighed. I dropped the topic. I wasn't going to make her tell me.

We finally got to the island. Me and Haruhi were both wearing dark blue one piece suits. Everyone ran into the water. Except me and Kyoya. I didn't want to get in yet.

I sat next to Kyoya. I noticed he was watching one particular person. He had a very small smile on his lips. He noticed me staring.

"Is there a reason you're staring at me?" he asked not turning his head from our friends.

"Is there a reason you're staring at Haruhi?" I asked. He turned to me.

"Hm... I see you have a good eye." He said.

"I'm a photographer." I said. He sighed and looked back out to Haruhi. This time his smile was clear.

"You like her." I said. He didn't say anything for a while.

"I don't like her. I just...." He is lost for words. This is odd.

"She has you speechless, Kyoya. For you, that means a lot." I said.

"I know." He said.

"So you know you like her." I said.

"No. I know I love her." He said. I smiled.

"You going to tell her?" I asked.

"No. And I trust you won't say anything?" he said.

"I'd never tell." I said.

"Thank you." He's so serious. I wonder how he acts around Haruhi.

"What do you know about Haruhi's feelings towards me?" he asked.

"I promised not to tell." I said to him. He nodded. "but...." He turned to me.

"If you told her how you felt. Her answer would make you happy." I said.

"You said you wouldn't tell." He said.

"I didn't. I found a loop hole." I said. He looked out to Haruhi. All the hosts were running towards us.

"It's so much fun out there!" Hunny yelled. I noticed Mori was looking at something through the trees.

I turned and saw a person lying there on the ground. I immediately stood up.

"Kyoya. Is there anyone on this island besides us?" I asked.

"No." He stood up and followed my gaze.

He told us all to stay back and moved towards the person. Hikaru followed him.

Hikaru's P.O.V.

I followed Kyoya to the figure. When we reached it we saw it was a woman. She had bright blue hair. She was still breathing. I knelt down next to her.

"Careful Hikaru." Kyoya said.

"Moved the woman slightly. Her eyes fluttered open. They were violet. Scared. She moved away from us.

"It's okay. We won't hurt you." I said.

"How did you get here?" Kyoya asked.

"I.... I was on a boat..... With my husband.... It crashed and I got lost in the waves. I found this island." She said. I helped her stand.

"Might I ask your name?" I asked.

"Sora." She said. Kyoya and I stared at her.

"Is something wrong back there?" we heard Haruhi call.

"Yes. Everyone back up so we can bring her out." Kyoya said and walked to our friends.

Who is this woman?