The Jungle

I was back in school. I was on my way to the Host Club. I walked in and it was entirely jungle themed.

On a rock was Tamaki. Dressed like a lion. I snapped a picture.

"King of the jungle?" I asked. He smiled giddily.

Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned and saw a white wolf. Haruhi.

"The white wolf." I said. She smiled and pulled me into a room. She held up an outfit.

"Jaguar." She said. And handed it to me. "You're part of the club. You dress with our themes."

I got into the costume and went out. I grabbed my camera and went exploring. I found Kyoya. Dressed as a panther.

"So, the Shadow King is a panther?" I asked as I took a picture.

"And you're a jaguar." he said. I laughed and walked around a little.

"RAWR" someone yelled and jumped out at me. Honey. Dressed as a baby tiger.

"Aaahhhhhh!!!!!" I yelled. He giggled.

"It's me! Honey!" he squealed. I laughed.

"Thank god! I thought I was going to be attacked by a ferocious tiger!" I said and he laughed. I looked up and saw Mori. A cougar.

I took a picture and walked away. I was taking pictured of everything. This really looked like a jungle.

I found the Kauru. He hasn't seem me. I crept up behind him. I was right behind him. Still he didn't see me.

"AAAGGGGHHHHH!!" I yelled. He jumped. I laughed.

"Hey!" he yelled.

"I'm sorry. Did I scare the leopard?" I asked seeing his costume. He laughed.

"Where'd Hikaru?" I asked.

"Does the jaguar miss her leopard?" I heard from behind me.

I turned and saw no one. I turned back and Kauru had left. I put my hands on my hips.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Do you miss me jaguar?" I heard. I knew it was Hikaru.

"Come out." I said.

"Admit you miss me!" he said.

"I miss you leopard." I said and laughed a little.

Hikaru dropped from a tree and landed in front of me. It startled me and I took a step back. I tripped over a rock and landed on the ground. I laughed. I propped myself up on my elbows.

Hikaru crawled over me and growled. I tried to hold in my laughter. He kissed me am them helped me up.

"Missed you my jaguar angel." He said.

"Really? I would've never guessed." I smiled.

"Go take pictures. See you later." He kissed my cheek am ran off.

As I walked around taking pictures I tripped and fell into a bush. I was going to get up when I heard some girls talking.

"That girl Kairi?" one said.

"Yes. She's dating Hikaru." The other said.

"What?"

"She's going to steal him from us."

"What are we going to do?"

"We need to get rid of her. She'll steal our Hikaru away!"

"We can't let that happen! We need someone to help us."

"I know exactly who."

I didn't hear the last of their conversation they left.

Is that really what all these girls think of me?

I walked out of the jungle after a long time of trying to find the door. I changed into my clothes and sat outside the door.

Soon all the girls came piling out giggling. A while after the Hosts came out in their normal clothes. Hikaru came over to me.

"Something wrong?" he asked. I smiled at him.

"No. Just waiting." I said and stood up. I walked out with him. He put his arm around me. I saw a group of girls giving me dirty looks.

"Umm.... Hikaru?" I said.

"Hmm?" he looked at me.

"You go home. I'm going to walk." I said.

"You don't want a ride?" he asked confused.

"No. I want to walk." I smiled at him. I turned and saw the dirty looks from girls.

Hikaru saw what I was looking at. He looked over to the girls who quickly turned their dirty looks to sweet smiles. He grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek.

"I'll walk you home." He smiled. And we started to my house.