Back to School

Kairi's P.O.V.

I walked into the school. Everyone was giving me apologetic looks. I walked into class. I came late so school was almost over. I mainly came to get my missing work.

After I got my work and took a test I missed the bell rang. I had come wearing jeans and a hoodie. I walked into music room 3. The girls weren't there yet.

"Kairi-chan!" Hunny yelled and ran to me. He jumped up and hugged me. I almost fell back.

"Hi Hunny!" I said as I put him down. The other hosts greeted me. Well, Mori just grunted.

"Are you ready? To let in the girls?" Tamaki asked me. I nodded and brought out my camera.

"I'm ready." I smiled. The girls poured in and went to their hosts. I started to walk around. Taking pictures.

All of these guys are naturals at swooning girls. Tamaki walked over to a piano am began to play. It was beautiful. I took a picture of him playing.

After club hours I walked over to the hosts showing them all the pictures I took. I got to the one of Tamaki playing the piano.

"This is one of my favorites." I said.

"Wow. That's really amazing." Haruhi said.

"Thank you." I said and put my phone away. "I am not excited to wear the uniform again."

They all laughed at me. I laughed too. We all stayed and talked for a while before we had to go.

We all left. Me and Haruhi walked home together. She was going to stay at my house tonight so we were going to her house so she could grab some clothes and such.We started walking back to my house.

"Umm..... Kairi?" she asked.

"Yes, Haruhi?" I said.

"If you don't mind me asking....... What.. Happened.. To your mom?" she asked. I took a deep breath.

"Well, my father didn't tell me much. But my parents were traveling on a business trip. They were on a boat and it crashed and sunk. They didn't find my mother so they assumed her dead." I explained.

"Aren't those searches supposed to be longer than a week?" Haruhi asked.

"I don't know. My father said their still looking but there's probably no use." I said. "But I don't want to get my hopes up that she is still alive, just to find that she really is dead."

"I'm sorry."she said.

"Don't be. I'm glad you asked." I said and smiled at her. We were silent until we got to my house. When we got up to my room I shut the door behind me.

"So... you and Hikaru." She said and smirked at me. I laughed a little.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Have you confessed your love to him yet?" she laughed.

"My love?" I asked. She nodded. "You think I'm in love with Hikaru?"

"No. I know you are." She said seriously. I blushed.

"Well, if I'm in love with Hikaru, then..... You're in love with Kyoya." I smirked. Her eyes widened.

"Fine. We're both in love then." She said to my surprise. We laughed.

"So... Tamaki is going to have another party tomorrow." Haruhi said. "You want to go?"

"Sure. Why not?" I smiled. Oh yay. Another one of Tamaki's parties.

"I'm wearing jeans and a sweatshirt though." I said. Haruhi frowned at me.

"I wish I could." She said. "I have to wear my uniform."

"We should probably get to sleep." I said. She nodded. We both laid down. I had a mattress thing that was by the wall. My bed was like a giant trampoline hanging from the ceiling.

Soon we both drifted off to sleep.