Skating

I woke up around 6:00 am. I groaned and rolled over. Why am I up so early?

I grabbed my phone. I had a text. From Hikaru.

- I forgot to tell you, I'll pick you up at 10! We're all going to hang out today! See you soon!

All? Oh! All the Hosts! Thank god! I thought it was just going to be me and him.

I got up and went downstairs for food. I made myself some breakfast.

I ran upstairs and brushed out my hair. I pulled it back into pigtails. I put on jeans and a tshirt.

By the time I was completely ready it was 9:00. I texted Hikaru that I was ready to be picked up whenever.

After 10 minutes the doorbell rang. I walked to the door. I opened it and the twins were there.

"That was fast." I said. They smiled. I walked out with then and saw a big limo.

When I got in all the Hosts were there. Honey was on Mori's lap, Kyoya and Tamaki were talking, and I slid in am sat next to Haruhi. They were all in their normal clothes. Haruhi was wearing jeans and a tshirt like I was.

"Where are we going?" I asked. Hikaru was on my other side.

"We are going roller skating." Hikaru said.

"We rented out a big rink for us all." Hunny said hugging usa-chan.

"We don't know how to skate though." Kauru said.

"None of you?" I asked.

"I do. Mori does. And Tamaki. But no one else does." Kyoya said.

"So we're going to have to teach you guys how?" I asked.

"Yes. Mori is going to teach Honey. Tamaki is helping Kauru, you'll teach Hikaru, and I'm helping Haruhi." Kyoya explained.

Everyone agreed except for Tamaki who wanted to teach Haruhi. Finally he gave up.

When we arrived at the rink everyone went and got their skates. Mori and Honey were the first to the rink. Tamaki taught Kauru pretty well because it wasn't long before he was skating around.

Kyoya and Haruhi looked like they didn't even know everyone else was there. They were cute together.

"Are you ready Hikaru?" I asked. He looked nervous but got up. He almost fell but I helped him up.

"Just move one foot at a time." I said. I led him to the wall so he could stand.

He got the hang of it on the wall. I figured I had to take him out into the ring. I grabbed his hand and started to pull him away from the wall.

"No. No! I'm good staying with the wall." He said. I laughed and pulled him out to the rink. His hand tightened around mine.

"Come on! It's more fun out here." I said.

"I seriously doubt that." He said.

"Oh. Well then maybe I should let go and you can go back to the wall." I said and started to pull my hand away. He tightened his grip.

"Don't. You. Dare." He said. I laughed.

"Then come on." I said and pulled him forward.

After a while of laughing he finally got it. We were skating around the rink just laughing. I hadn't noticed we were still holding hands.

"Do you think you can do this without me?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Nope." He smiled. I laughed.

Kauru skated by and accidentally bumped into me. The next thing I knew I fell to the ground on top of Hikaru. He stared at me wide eyed.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry." I stuttered as I stood up quickly.

"That's okay." He said and laughed.

Soon it was time to leave and we all got into the limo. I turned to Haruhi.

"Hey. You wanna stay at my house tonight?" I asked her.

"Sure. I've never stayed at a friends house before." She said.

"It's gonna be fun." I said and smiled. We pulled up to my house and me and Haruhi jumped out.