Hello Rengee

When we got to my house Hikaru came in with me. Kara had made dinner and gave me and Hikaru a plate. My parents were still on their business trip but they called me daily.

When we finished eating Hikaru came over to me.

"Shouldn't you be getting home?" I asked. He just looked at me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into my room.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing." I said and sat on my bed.

"Kairi." He said.

"Nothing's wrong Hikaru." I said and just looked at him.

"Did the girls say something?" he asked sitting in front of me.

"No." I said.

"Can you just stop." He said sternly.

"Stop what?" I asked.

"Lying to me!" he yelled. I didn't say anything.

"Why can't you tell me what's wrong?" he asked.

"Because there's nothing wrong." I said. He stared at me.

"I can see it in your eyes." He said. I looked at him in the eyes. "Please. Tell me."

"I heard some girls talking." I said.

"About what?" he asked and put his hand on my knee.

"They said I was stealing you from them and that they knew someone who could get rid of me." I said.

"What?" he said. "That's crazy."

"Well they said it." I said.

"Those girls are all talk. They won't ever do anything. And if they do." He said. "They have to go through me first."

I smiled. He kissed me.

"Goodbye. I love you." He smiled.

"Bye." I said. He walked out. I heard the door close downstairs.

Those girls hate me. But they wouldn't do anything. Right?

~ the next day ~

I walked into the school with Hikaru. He walked me to class.

"Go get your camera after school. We're having a party and you could get some really cool shots." He smiled.

"Okay. I'll meet you there." I smiled.

When class ended I went and changed into jeans and a tshirt. I walked into the music room to get my camera.

Rengee was there. She turned to me and smiled.

"Hello Kairi." She said sweetly.

"Hello Rengee." I smiled.

"I just want you to know that I'm sorry for what I did." She said.

"Oh. That's okay. Everything kinda worked out. So, I guess I should thank you." I smiled. I got my camera.

"Well I made some small cakes. Would you like some?" she offered.

"Sure." I smiled and took one. I took a bite. It was pretty good. "Thank you Rengee." I said as I finished.

"It was my pleasure. Now. Go. Go run to be with Hikaru." She smiled. I smiled in return and ran downstairs.

I got really tired when I got to the bottom. I shook it off and ran outside. I walked around taking pictures.

Suddenly I started coughing a lot. Must be getting sick. Haruhi walked by as I was coughing.

"Are you okay?" she asked. I stopped coughing.

"Yeah. I'm okay." I smiled and took a picture. She laughed and walked away.

I took a lot of pictures. I was coughing a lot too. What is wrong with me? I continued walking around until I got really tired and had to sit down.

I started having a coughing fit. People kept asking if I was okay. I would stop long enough to tell them I was. Someone brought me water. I looked up and saw it was Kauru.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said. And forced a smile. "I'm fine."

He shrugged and walked away. My head started hurting. I sat there and held my head. It hurts. And the coughing is making it worse.

I sat there holding my head until the party ended. Hikaru walked up next to me and kneeled down so he was eye level with me.

I used a lot of strength to turn to him and smile. He frowned at me.

"Stop faking." He said. My smile faded and I held my head again.

"What's wrong?" he asked

"My head is killing me." I said. I fell into another coughing fit.

I coughed into my hand and when I finally stopped I looked down at my hand. It had blood in it.

"Kairi!" Hikaru yelled. I looked up at him. "What's happening?" he asked.

"I-I don't know..... I just started coughing. Then my head was hurting. Now this." I said and held out my hands.

"Let's get you to a hospital." He said. I stood up and immediately fell back down.

Hikaru carried me to his car. We got in and drove to the hospital.

"Tell me what you did today." He said.

"I woke up. Took a shower. Came to school. Went to class. Went to get my camera from the music room......" I stopped. Rengee!

"What?" he asked.

"Rengee. She was in the music room. She have me a cake." I said.

"Rengee? She isn't supposed to be back for another few days. She must have out something in the cake." Hikaru said. He called all the Hosts and told them what happened.

We got to the hospital and Hikaru carried me in. He told a nurse what was happening and she led us to a room.

Hikaru laid me on the bed and stepped back while the doctors checked on me.

"I don't know what caused her to go into this but we controlled it for now. We're sending in blood tests to see what's in her system." A doctor told Hikaru as they left the room.

I was feeling better but I still didn't know what caused me to do this.

"How are you?" he asked coming to my side.

"Better. I'm not coughing and my head doesn't hurt anymore." I said and then the Hosts burst into the room. With Rengee.