Picture

I woke up first. I got up and everyone was asleep. I looked at everyone. Honey was on Mori's lap, Kauru was on the couch next to Hikaru. Tamaki was sprawled out on the floor. I turned and saw something adorable.

Haruhi was asleep in the sleeping Shadow King's arms. That is adorable. I snapped a picture of them. Kyoya's eyes opened and glared at me.

"Don't release angry Kyoya yet!" I whispered. "You'll wake Haruhi."

He looked down an saw the sleeping Haruhi. He hardly moved. He was lost for words.

"Do you want me to wake her?" I asked.

"No." He said.

"Okay. I'm going to make breakfast." I said and left the room.

I made pancakes and a whole lot of other yummy stuff. I walked back into the room where everyone was asleep. Kyoya had fallen back asleep.

I should wake them first I thought as I walked over to them. I touched their shoulders so they'd wake up. They woke up and looked at me. Then they looked at each other.

Haruhi immediately blushed and sat up quickly. Kyoya chuckled a little. I could see the amusement in his eyes.

"Sorry." Haruhi said quickly.

"That's quite alright." Kyoya said and I went to wake the others.

I decided on an excellent idea. I went into the kitchen. Grabbed two pots an went back to the other room. I started slamming the pots together and everyone jumped as they got up.

Honey glared at me. Right. Don't wake Honey. Whoops.

"Uhhh...... Honey. I made you cake it's in the kitchen." I said quickly.

He smiled brightly and ran into the kitchen. All the Hosts slowly got up and followed Honey. Except Hikaru.

I pushed him so he'd get up. Nothing. I tried to wake him again. Nothing. What to do? Ah. I know. I crouched down in front of him.

I kissed his lips softly. His eyes shot open and he looked at me. I smiled. He looked at me as if he was deciding something, then closed his eyes.

"Fine. That's the last time I ever kiss you." I said and stood up.

He shot up and stood in front of me. I fell but he caught me in a hug.

"I'm up." He smiled. I laughed.

"I can see that." I said. He kissed my cheek and went into the kitchen with the others.

I walked in and saw everyone eating happily. I sat down on the counter and just watched everyone. I have the best friends.

"Thanks for the cake Kairi-chan!" Honey yelled. "It was yummy!"

"Only the best for my Honey-senpai." I smiled.

Soon everyone headed home. The twins were the only ones left in my house. They wanted to help with the dishes. They wouldn't let me help so I sat on the counter while they told me stories simultaneously.

They're funny when they talk at the same time. Finally I got them to leave and I sat on the couch.

I pulled out my phone and started going through photos I had taken at the party and everywhere else.

So many pictures. I found one of Kyoya and Haruhi. They legitimately looked like a couple. Staring into each other's eyes and smiling. Wow. They are freaking adorable together.

I printed out a lot of pictures so I could give them to Kyoya. I must've had at least a hundred. And these were just my favorites.

I found a picture. I didn't take this. It was of me and Hikaru. I was leaning up to kiss him in the garden. Who took this? It's a cute picture but I thought no one was there.

Hmm........ Whatever. One of the Hosts must have taken it. I printed it out and put it on my wall in my room. I smiled at it.

How did I get a guy like Hikaru?