Is It Really You?

Kairi's P.O.V.

Hikaru and Kyoya have been gone for a while. Who's back there?

"Is something wrong back there?" Haruhi called.

"Yes. Everyone back up so we can bring her out." Kyoya said and walked to us. Hikaru came out with a woman.

She was a bit taller than him. She had light blue hair. And violet eyes. Her skin was like mine. I teared up as I saw her.

She hadn't seen me yet. They led her to sit down under the umbrella and gave her some food and water. I hadn't moved from my spot.

I slowly walked over to her. The hosts were talking to her asking her questions.

"M-mom?" I said softly. She looked up at me. Her eyes filled with tears.

"Kairi?" she asked.

"I-is it r-really you?" I asked.

"Yes. Kairi. It's me." She said.

I ran to her and hugged her. She held me tightly. Everyone just watched. I didn't care. My mom was alive. She's here. With me.

"We should get to you to a hospital." Kyoya said. He called for the jet to pick them up.

Soon we were all on the jet headed to the hospital. Kyoya said my mom should lay down on the couch an rest. So she did. She knew how the Ootori's were big with medicine and hospitals so she did as he said.

I sat with Hikaru. I laid my head on his shoulder and just talked with my mother. When she washed up on this island she found a shack with stashed food. She knew someone might come back to it eventually. So she had hope.

"So who are all these young men? And girl?" she asked me.

"These are my friends. They're the host club." I said and introduced everyone.

"So Hikaru?" she said to him. "How long have you been in love with my daughter?"

He looked a bit shocked at first. Then he smiled at my mother.

"Since I first saw her, Ms. Riku." He said. She smiled at him.

"How did your father react to you telling him?" she asked me.

"I didn't tell him. I kissed Hikaru the day he told me he loved me and he saw. I came in the house and well, he was dad." I laughed. She did too.

"So he teased you?" she laughed. I nodded my head.

Soon we were at the hospital and my mom was in her room. I called my dad now that I had cell service.

"Hello? Dad? I need you to come to the hospital. As fast as you can. Please." I said and hung up. My mother laughed at me.

"You going to give him a scare?" she asked.

"Yes mother. I think I will." I said and smiled.

Soon my father texted saying he was in the building. Hikaru ran into the hall.

"Mr. Riku! Mr. Riku! In here! Quick!" Hikaru called. My father burst into the room and came up to me.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened?" He asked. I smiled.

"What's going on?" he asked. I looked over to my mother.

He turned and saw her. His breath hitched. I saw his eyes tear up. He walked over to her and embraced her. She laughed.

"Hello, Ando." She said. "I missed you."

We all left the room so they could have some privacy. As soon as we closed the door I ran up to Hikaru and kissed him. He pulled away and smiled.

"Well that was unexpected." He said. I smiled and he crashed his lips into mine.

"That was too." I smirked.