1

Vote and comment.

"Jasmine, Not this shit again!" Jah threw his arms up, groaning to my attitude .

"Im just saying jah, you need to pick up after yourself. You're grown!" I yelled at him .

"Im seventeen!"

"So am i!" I widen my eyes to my anger i threw at him.

"Fine—alright babe, fine." He gave in and sits back on his computer to unpause league of legends.

I continued cleaning the room as he semi yells at computer .

***
Jahseh grabs my waist and i lean my head on his shoulder.

"You sure you ordered everything?" He asks me and i looked at the spot my menu use to be.

"Yeah ." I slurred, I wasn't sure if i did. I snuggled more into him and he rubs my side while facing his crew.

"So, about volume 3?" Jah starts up the conversation.

"It'll be done soo-

"Craig, you know yo ass never be finishing yo songs in time." Tank cut him off and everybody snickers in result.

"X, did you finish yo shit?" Trunks asks and jah chuckled.

"You know i get my work done and early." He said and i roll my eyes.

"But you can't even clean up your own damn house." I mumbled, catching attention to everybody at the table.

"How y'all relationship?" Craig grabs his plate from the waiter and starts eating .

"We're fine, you know?—right babe?" I turn to jah and he looks up from his plate with a mouth full of steak.

"She's mad bc I don't look after myself." He mumbles out and i face palm my head .

"X, you keep doing that. You gon' loose her." Tank said and i look at jah, no emotion as always.

"I mean, if you dont want her i can have he- ow bitch stop." Trunks holds his side as Tank hold his elbow.

"It's just one little argument anyway ." I run my fingers through my cut hair, the same cut i had when i was new here . I play with my food before eating and everybody stayed quiet.

***
I lean my head on the window as he drove us home . My eyes were slowly getting heavy but i awaken when i feel his hand on my thigh.

"Im sorry." His deep voice comes about. It sounded so genuine. To genuine.

"Yea, okay." I mumble as he parked the car and turned it off. I get out and he walk to my side, picking me up and wrapping my legs around him.

"I said, im sorry." He mumbles on my neck. His black and blonde dreads nuzzles on my chin and cheek as he tries to find a new spot to hit.

"Jah, Not here."

"Jas, right here."

"Jah, come on." I shivered as my back laid on the slightly cold window.

"Cum on you?" He looks at me with his eyebrow lifted and laughs . I hit him on his shoulder and carries me inside.

"Im still mad at you." I say and he throws me on the bed and throws himself on me .

"I love you too." His raspy voice mumbles to me.

"Jah."

"Okay—damn jasmine, I'll look after myself ."

"And ?"

"I'll clean."

"Alright bae, you said it, Not me." I laugh and kissed him on the cheek. I wrap my legs around him and snake my arms around his back.

"You want some fuck?" He looks up with a smirk.

"Daddy, you don't even got to ask me." I take my hand away from his back and hold up his chin, laughing. He connects his lips with mine and i pull his growing dagger close to me.

He slips his hands down my joggers and pulls the out as he on the urge to pull them down but Before he can even pull them down. A knock on the door was present.