11

Vote and comment!!!!

" I was with the boys." He stated with no expression. I sit up on my knees and run my fingers though my hair .

" You're obviously lying jah. You honestly think I don't understand you, i understand every little fucking thing you do." I clapped my hands to express my anger as he sat there.

" Can you understand that i cheated on you?" He looked up at me.

"Like you cheated on me? To think i wouldn't smell another nigga's scent on you, right baby girl?" He chuckled and i looked down.

"Shut up jah."

"Look me in the face and tell me you cheated on me Jasmine." He stands in front of me, lifting me chin and looking me in the eyes.

"I don't i-

"Say it." His grips get slightly tighter.

"I cheated on you." I told him in his eyes. His just stares. As soon as his eyes began to become teary , he shuts them close and sits on the floor with his knees to his chest.

"You're fucked up. I-I'm fucked up. Fuck— I-I don't know anymore." He thinks some more. I felt like I couldn't speak but i just had to have a say i this.

"What was I supposed to do, huh? Just watch you go knowing i need you. Jahseh, i need you. Watching you leave is watching my life flash before my eyes because this is my life now ." I broke down in tears and wipe my cheeks.

He listened but kept looking towards the floor. I gave thought in if i should touch him or give him space. I lean off the bed, falling onto my knees. I scooching in front of him and cupping his face in my hands.

He took his eyes off the floor to stare me down. He look furious. He was so frustrated but that didn't make me back away from him. I gently put my forehead on his and he sharply turns his head as if he didn't want anything to do with me.

"Im sorry." I whispered.

"Then prove it. I want it to come off genuine." He says to me . I lean in for a kiss and he moves.

"No." The rasp in his voice comes about. He stands up and extends his hand out to me. I grab his hand and he pulls me up while putting his other arm under my legs, scooping me up. I grip his neck and he lays me down on his bed.

I ruffled his dreads and takes off his short and shirt leaving him in his Holister boxers. He climbs in and turns off the lights. Usually he'll snuggle up with me but this time he didn't. He kept to his side, back turned and everything. Why is he portraying this as my fault?