3

Vote and comment!

As Bass left i went focus on jahseh, making eye contact with him.

"Listen, please Jah don't let Craig and Geneva get to you. He's probably stressing and Geneva is long gone." I reason with him and he stayed quiet as i spoke.

"Baby, you don't know how this shit works. We have deadlines. Passed deadline equals less money on my hand. I need the money baby." He mumbled all in irritation and I understood. I held his chin and kissed his cheek. He grips my waist in response.

"Just be patient..Okay?" I spoke and he lays his forehead on mine.

"Okay, baby momma." He smirked and i chuckled, wrapping my arms around him as we melt into each other. He picks me up and goes back to his room.

On the way there i looked at my room i was originally assigned too. It's was rarely untouched. The door was shut and collected dust. To think I could've stayed in there forever.

I lean my head back to admire jahseh and stared at his features; smiling at everything. He smiles back and lays me on his bed as we finally enter his room.

He connects his lips with mine and i always enjoyed everything about it. His tongue swirled with mine exchanging both of our sweet taste. He breaks the kiss and plants wet kisses on neck.

"I fucking love you jasmine." He mumbles as he goes lower. I place my hand on his dreads and took a deep breath.

"Jahseh, take your time." My voice cracked due to my nervousness. I don't think i can ever get used to him, sex wise. It's like he gets bigger and bigger.

He pulls down my joggers and underwear exposing me and my juices that came about while we kissed. He smirks as he lifts up my top and fondled one of my breast, taking two finger, and traced it all the way down to my clit.

He swirled his fingers around my wet center before plunging his fingers into me. He was slow and he took the time seriously. He watched as i squirmed to every plunge he made.

"Jah-ah." I groaned to motion. He took his wet fingers out and sucked every bit of it.

"Fuck, you taste so good." He chuckles before stroking my clit with his tongue. He flicked and sucks on it and i squirm and pushed his head away in instinct.

He takes my hand and places it next to me and goes deeper into my clit. I arch my back and roll my eyes to the pleasure he was giving me. He went faster and so did my breathing.

Finally, i fall flat onto the bed as he sucked up all my juice that were remaining. I felt a bit drained and it felt so good.

Jahseh then stands up and pulls down his shorts and boxers, Revealing his throbbing member. He stroked as he looked at my curves. He then comes close to me and i grip his dick. I lick his shaft and downed his dick for a bit.

"Fuck, jasmine i.." His voice was at a rasp. He gathered all of my hair and bopped my head. I felt his dick pulsating in my mouth but before anything else could happen he pulls my head away.

"Bend over." He demands and i turn over and arch my back. I scrunch my face to the feeling of every inch going inside me. Every inch made my juices flow more and more as my clit just throbs.

"Oh my—uh-f-uck." i moan and he places his hands on my hip so i can arch more.

At that, the sound of our skin smacking together was present as he thrust into me. My juices pours out of me and he rubs his thumb on my clit to make more.

I gripped the sheets and cum on his dick. Not to later, jah thrust faster than usual and makes a unusual bellow. I feel a lukewarm liquid shooting inside me and i arch my back to it. I groan to the sensation and fall on to the bed.

"I—love you so much." He takes a couple breaths and wipes his sweat. I make my way to the bed and covered my self up. Jahseh, on the other hand. Puts on a pair of boxers and climbs in with me.

"I think i wanna keep it." I spoke, referring to the baby.

"You think you're ready?"

"Yeah, i think we're ready." I snuggle into him and he snuggles back.

****
Jahseh made his way down stairs and sat on the couch next to me.

"Ay bae, i just got info that Criag's big self finally finish his shit and we can release this shit any minute." He laughs and throws his arms around me. I bring my feet up to my chest and snuggle into him.

"That's great. See what i tell you." I smile and he kisses the side of my head.

"I adore your presence." He said and the room was quiet for a bit.

"So, when are you gonna release it?"

"Well, we're gonna release the album at my place to get ready for a lot of people to be coming. It should be released at 12." He explained to me and i hummed.

"So! How my little guy doing down there." He nuzzles his nose in my stomach and i laugh.

"How do you even know it a boy?" I ruffle his dreads and he smiles.

"I just know."

"Well the kid isn't even a kid yet. You got to be patient. I haven't even took the test yet." I smiled.

"Mm yes, i see, yes." Jah rubs his chin and i laugh at his jokes.

Ima stop here bc i have homework❤️🕺🏾. This chapter like 94% sex bc the whole story is suppose to be sec and next chapters r going to be pretty fucking crazy and i don't plan on writing any time soon. 👁💋👁