2

I feel like a real life got adhd...
Like i really feel like I've gone slow these passed years due to the people i chill with in school..
Anyways Vot3 & comm3nt💀
This a lil short bc school got me tripping tripping.

"Damn bruh." Jah groans as he detaches his hands from me. I tighten my grip on him, grabbing his attention.

"Just leave them baby, they'll leave." I look into his eyes and he leans in. Connecting his lips with mine and another knock on the door was present.

"Mmm, I can't." He gets up and i groan. I straighten out my pants and go to the door with jahseh not to far behind. I opened the door and there revealed a boy around my age, maybe like 1 or 2 years older.

"Who you?" I lift up my eyebrow at the tall man and he just stared at me.

"Oh, that's that nigga Bass! Hi Bass." Jah smiles and laughs. At that, the man smiles and pushes me out the way and lets himself in and Jah immediately gets defensive.

"Nigga, That's my girl. Fuck you doing?" He stares at bass and i close the door, keeping quiet.

"My fault, I thought it was one of yo thots you be having around. I've haven't seen you since jump." He puts his hands up and jah calms down and walks down stairs to me.

"I never had another bitch since early 15 but just chill on her bro—you okay babe?" He more so puts his attention on me.

"Im fine, it was nothing really." I assured his and he nods.

"This my nigga Bass Santana. Pretty cool dude." He points at Bass. I wave and he waves back.

"You are?" He asks and I make my way to the kitchen.

"Jasmine." I said in such a mono tone. I grab an arizona from the fridge and open it, taking a couple of sips.

"Jah, i wanted to talk about the album." Bass says to him.

"Mm, I see. Go head." Jah rubs his chin.

"I mean im not gon say no names but...Craig suppose to work on his shit and he in a club full a bitches bro."

"Full of wha- bitche- craig- i know this nigga not playing with my money bro. I know this nigga not."

"Chill bro, see this why i came to yo house to talk personally because i know yo ass gon act up. You just got out of jail too, nigga like do you not understand?" Bass shakes his head and i hop on the counter and take more sips.

"So? And? I'll go there again. My girl holds shit down." Jah says.

"That's right." I added.

"Im set. Lock in the pit or not." He widens his eyes at Bass and Bass sighs loudly.

"X, we don't want you in jail. What Geneva did was uncalled for. We just need to have Craig in the right place. Once we do that. You get your share, i get mine. We both set nigga jail shouldn't be involved."

Jahseh was quiet for a bit and nodded. I walk back to the counter to set down the Arizona and walk to Jah, wrapping my arms around him.

"I think we should talk about it later when Jah is in a more appropriate manner." I turn to Bass. He nods and makes his way out .