6

Vote and comment¿
What music y'all listen to besides X ?

Jasmine:

"Jahseh do we really have to do this. The results come through and we already know." I said as i repeatedly caught up with him while we walked through the clinic .

"Babe, I just want to make sure. As a matter of fact, you only bought one. You don't know , we don't know.." he trailed and looked down, furrowing his eyebrows. He's angry but not that type of angry. He's hurt .

We entered the assigned office and jahseh walked up to the desk to check in with the appointment. The nurse then comes in and introduces herself and we followed her to our room.

"Im going to need you to lay down right there and remove your shirt. I am going to do a couple of procedures and evaluate the problem." She said proudly. I hesitated for a bit, I was shy.

I've never done this before and there jahseh sat, Keeping his eyes on me. Not one move i made that he missed. I laid down and removed my shirt and she continued along with the procedures.

"Okay. Jasmine, I'm going to need you to pee in a cup."

*****

When we all were done with the procedures, she comes back in with a clipboard and studies it before looking at me.

"Okay, well, you're definitely not pregnant." She declares and I sigh. Jahseh growns in frustration, He's was getting more irritated by the minute.

"You serious?!—what's the reason?" He semi-yelled, acknowledging at an instant that he was going to get thrown out if he had spoken any louder.

"Sir, im sorry to anger you but she never even was to begin with, She did take a plan B but there's not even a sign of egg. She must have irregular periods. Is that correct?" She questioned. My face grew hot.

"Y-yes." I replied.

"Therefore , you took the Plan B for no reason."

"I didn't take any Plan B Mrs."

"Jasmine, I don't think you understand that i have your urine. Yo-

"Alright, okay, I just remembered i did." I lied. I wasn't feeling like hearing her bullshit explanation. Jahseh is quiet. I didn't dare to meet eyes with him because I already knew his eyes were staring me down .

"I can suggest a date where it is possible to be able to if we just keep in touch.." she placed her hand on my thigh. I was midway of putting on my shirt. Once i was finished, i looked at her and smiled.

"I'll look into it. It was nice meeting you." I said before i walked out. Jahseh followed behind me and the silence was getting very irritating.

***
We got in the car and the air between us was getting very heavy. It's like i forgot how to breathe.

"Why did you do it." He demanded an answer with his serious tone of voice. I've havent heard the tone since the first day I met him.

"I- I didn't i-

"You set this all up. Yo—you set me up. You even bought... fuck, to think i could trust you." He hits the steering wheel.

"Jah, please. I swear on my life that I didn't take any Plan B!"

***
1:46 am. It's freezing and there's spider webs. I'm in bed..in the room I thought I wouldn't see again .