5

Me and jahseh started cleaning all the booze and food people left.

"Yo son, who the fuck leaves their weed?" He laughs and makes an over exaggerated, confused look. I laughed.

"You got some now." I said as i wiped down the table and he laughs.

"You know ion' smoke baby girl—besides getting weed is like buying ice cream from an ice cream truck. Easy—as—fuck." He says then went back to cleaning.

"Okay jah—uh." I held the strange feeling in my stomach with my hand and bend over a little bit. Jahseh takes notice and drops everything, running over to me.

"What's wrong?" He asks me.

"I—I don't know ."

"What's wrong jasmine?"

"Jahseh, I said I don't know!" I pushed him off me and he stood quiet.

"Maybe you need some sleep. I don't see pregnant people up this time." He says I wanted to prove him wrong but I've never seen them up this time either.

"Jah." My voice quivers as i hop in his arms. He took me upstairs . Fuck, i just don't feel right. I feel so uncomfortable, grimy, remorseful? I just don't feel me.

He lays me down to sleep and tell me he'll clean everything up. Something every husband would tell their wife to make them happy.

If me and jahseh were married—naw, he's way to goofy. I'll laugh at his vows and his family might disown me but the thought of it is nice. Put me to sleep every time.

****
Jahseh:
I woke up to sobbing. I feel for Jasmine and she not by my side. I shoot my eyes open and get up as fast as i could . The sobbing was coming from the bathroom so I directed myself there.

Swinging the bathroom door open, it reveals Jasmine on the floor, holding herself up on the toilet with a pregnancy test in her hand, crying.

I was silent. I walked up to her and she just kept sobbing as if she couldn't stop. I grab the test from to look at the results, negative.

Fucking negative? Is this shit even right. I narrowed my eyebrows in frustration. My throat began to close up and my breathing began to loose rhythm.

"Jahseh, Why me?" She stood up, holding her sobs that's aching to pour out of her. I wrapped my arms around her tightly

"I don't know jasmine." I said in such a nonchalant tone. I always do that but this meant so much to me. It really did .

"Maybe this one is bad." I protested.

"Jah."

"Maybe It miscalculated."

"Jah."

"Baby, this can't be happenin-

"Jah, quit it! It happens and im one of those people. God, If only i knew in adva—nce—I .." and at that she sobs in my chest. I close my eyes as tears stared to roll down mine.

***
"Hi, My girlfriend would like to schedule a doctor's appointment as soon as possible. Yes, it's Jasmine Vinneguiera. Yes. Okay. Alright, thank you. Alright appreciate it. Okay, bye." I hung up the phone and turn over to Jas who's stuffed in our pillows.

"Baby get ready. We're doing a walk in." I patted on her back .

Im gonna stop here guys bc im dumb tired . I have like one more chapter planned out and after that im totally lost and I don't know what im doing. Lmaoa 🥴. Gn<3 or morning if you see this at that time.